The Offensive Awards

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bliss, Aug 16, 2016.

1. MightyLighty

MightyLighty Well-Known Member

Tina Ball should just come in and shut that reporter down. Who does she think she is.

2. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

https://twitter.com/papermagazine/status/867123397179961344
    [​IMG]
    http://www.papermag.com/migos-ramps...portedly-refusing-to-perform--2419470609.html

[​IMG] Liberals really mad because Migos chose to use actual women in the performance instead of Drag Queens.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  3. ColiBreh1

4. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

5. ColiBreh1

[​IMG] They really trying to blow this story up:

http://thatgrapejuice.net/2017/05/katy-perry-unfollows-migos-instagram/

Katy Perry Unfollows Migos On Instagram

[​IMG]
    Katy Perry seems to have lost a friend in the Hip-Hop firestorm that is Migos.

Why we think this is the case? She unfollowed them on Instagram.

[​IMG]
    Hours after they performed their collaborative cut ‘Bon Appetit’ on ‘Saturday Night Live‘, the acts were rocked by critics who slammed Katy for agreeing to pull drag queens out of the performance after learning the group did not want to perform alongside them.

Shortly after battling a tsunami of insults thrown at her by members of the LGBT community online, the fun-loving Pop star unfollowed the ‘Versace‘-sporting group on Instagram.

Their respective fan bases then realised that Migos had returned the favour by unfollowing Katy.

As it stands there is still no proof that the rappers had the drag acts booted from the performance.

6. ColiBreh1

[​IMG] So I just logged into Twitter right now & it looks like the #BlackGirlsRock/#RepresentationMatters segments of Black Twitter are whining about Wonder Woman being white.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2017
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  7. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

Ugh ... seriously? This is what happens when you have too many, new school feminist, black women leading the charge on race relations. Just making issues out of absolutely nothing.

8. ColiBreh1

Y'all see this shit where folks were shitting on Kendrick Lamar & calling him cheap AF for buying his sister a 2017 Toyota Camry as a Graduation gift?:

'

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  9. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

The joke is on them. A car is a depreciable asset. The people who are making fun of his decision should instead be following his lead. Most of the people flapping their gums are just brand whores who know nothing about cars anyway.

Always good to see a black man being smart with his money.

10. ColiBreh1

11. samson1701

So, what, niggas invented camo, too? Fuck outta' here with that cultural aproapreation bullshit. Let whites wear whatever they want to. We'll just move on and define a new style. Besides, it ain't like people don't know where these styles come from. This is 2017. It's out in the open. It's no longer a big secret.

White America follows black America's trends. This is petty female shit, here. We getting legally gunned down in the streets and these chicks worried about somebody rocking their styles.

Ugh ... so damn frustrating.

12. K

K Well-Known Member

To me - they are just falling right into what the media whores want. They get the gossip raggers posting shit to stir things up and it worked. Just creates more attention (and money) for those they are hating on. IDIOTS

13. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

This can easily be settled by who created the fatigue bikini wear and find proof of whether they made it with a FUBU (For Us, By Us) mind sense. If not, yaaaawwwn!

When are they coming for G-Eazy, Eminem, Justin Bieber, Calvin Harris, or even Robert Kardashian.

14. ColiBreh1

Yo they still talking about this today on my timeline!!! I can't believe how many retweets/favorites (& counting) this tweet got:

https://twitter.com/kelshareese/status/872986310377697281
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] I doubt the BW that owns that online store is a real designer. Look at how much the chinaman is charging wholesale for these outfits on Alibaba:

https://twitter.com/VibeHi/status/873149345176178689
    [​IMG]

15. ColiBreh1

Last edited: Jun 11, 2017
  16. samson1701

Maybe, I'm just old. But some of these new niggas' are the worst thing I see happen to the equality movement. All I see is pettiness and spoiled princess behavior masking as moral outrage. I mean that for the dudes, too.

Because a white woman wears a black woman's hairstyle, she has to go on an apology tour? All the while most of the black women who complain are straightening their hair or flat out wearing wigs that replicate white women's hair styles.

Got damm Woketeps. Dafuq?

17. ColiBreh1

18. K

K Well-Known Member

I couldn't get the video to work. I didn't realize that was a "black women's hairstyle" Gay women have been doing that hairstyle (and versions of it) for over 30 years.

19. ColiBreh1

Last edited: Jun 14, 2017
  20. ColiBreh1