The Offensive Awards

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bliss, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

They don't get to prepare...but l think they prepare for current hot button topics

2. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Wot's that about?

3. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

What's the majority that they do?

4. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Ouch... don't shoot..:p

5. Rochiebabes86

Rochiebabes86 Well-Known Member

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  6. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

7. K

K Well-Known Member

Sex education and outreach, birth control services, breast exams, paps, STD prevention and testing, voluntary sterilization male and female, pregnancy testing, prenatal services and referrals

8. MightyLighty

MightyLighty Well-Known Member

^Yep, abortions make up a small percentage of what they offer, yet the right wing would have you believe that 'baby killing' is their cottage industry.

9. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

"In the debate over defunding Planned Parenthood, Planned Parenthood and its allies spin numerous tales about why defunding Planned Parenthood would be so damaging. They’ve just been caught in yet another lie.

We’ve previously debunked claims about what percentage of their services are abortions, how many mammograms they perform (hint: the answer is zero) and other false claims.
    Yesterday, journalists atLive Action revealed the results of an undercover investigation that exposed yet another falsehood widely promoted by Planned Parenthood – their prenatal services.

Planned Parenthood CEO Cecile Richards and others have long used the provision of prenatal care as an example of why defunding the nation’s largest abortion provider would be a bad idea.

But investigative journalists contacted 97 different Planned Parenthood abortion clinics around the country either by phone or in person to ask about getting prenatal care.

And the video recapping their investigative journalism was stunning.

Only FIVE of the NINETY-SEVEN clinics contacted actually provided prenatal services. That’s 95% of the clinics contacted that do NOT offer prenatal services. The investigative journalists even provided a list of the 97 clinics they contacted and have promised another series of videos further exploring this latest lie from Planned Parenthood.

Multiple clinics even admitted and chuckled at how “deceptive” and “deceiving” the name “Planned Parenthood” truly is given that the prominent service they offer for pregnant women is abortions. One clinic in Virginia Beach had an automated message advertising prenatal care. But when a Planned Parenthood staff member got on the phone, she informed the caller that they in fact do not offer prenatal care.

The clinic in Tempe, AZ stated, “Planned Parenthood offers abortions, so they don’t offer prenatal care.” In Santa Fe, the staff member stated, “No, see, we don’t see pregnant women as a way of giving prenatal care, we see pregnant women, um, you know, if they are considering other options.” One clinic even informed the investigative journalists that they only use ultrasounds to perform abortions.

How many abortions does Planned Parenthood perform? 323,999 abortions last year alone.

Their distortions shouldn’t shock us. We’ve been reporting for years just how few services Planned Parenthood provides compared to Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs). As I previously reported,

Planned Parenthood clinics provide significantly fewer services than federally qualified health centers, and those centers provide all of the same non-abortion services provided by Planned Parenthood, including birth control, manual breast exams, and STD testing.

Cecile Richards once again confirmed that Planned Parenthood does not provide emergency first responder care, well-child services, mammograms, immunizations, radiological services, nurse on staff, and more.

For every Planned Parenthood clinic, there are 20 community health centers ready to provide all the non-abortive services currently being given by Planned Parenthood. It is a blatant lie to claim these communities would be left unserved if Planned Parenthood loses its federal funding.

So as the battle on Capitol Hill ramps up to defund Planned Parenthood, let’s be sure that we avoid the “fake news” and “alternative facts” spouted by the abortion industry. Let’s think about who actually provides the comprehensive health care needed by women and children in our country.

https://aclj.org/pro-life/how-much-prenatal-care-does-planned-parenthood-really-provide
    ----------------
    What is wrong with them just admitting what they primarily do...Abortion is legal, so they can still fight for Federal dollars, no?

10. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

• List
  11. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

12. Rochiebabes86

I think it is characteristic of him. Loud mouth jerk. I don't see misogyny here. Just a bully with a platform. And she's not good at defending herself clearly, I felt sorry for her not being able to verbalize her thoughts. The radio host really left her hanging out to dry.

She deserves to be criticized for not being ready to back up her statements about him and his family a few weeks prior. However, I thought her criticism was mild at best.

Would it kill the guy to treat people kindly? I do not follow basketball closely but every other week there is a story about him being a douche. I don't find him to be entertaining at all.

• List
  13. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

LaVar Ball is a circus barker who I think is going to be detrimental to his son's careers, But he was 100% right for the way he handled this. Like any good reporter, she was trying to set a trap for him. When she got frustrated because he didn't take the bait, she reached into her pocket and pulled out the victim/gender card. And by doing so she proved he was right to ignore her.

14. Rochiebabes86

You're giving her too much credit. Setting traps requires a basic level of intelligence. She's only on the radio show because it's on TV

• List
  15. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

He"s Trump of Basketball.
    And people are mad.

16. ColiBreh1

Charlamagne Roasts Jason Whitlock For Defending Kristine Leahy

Last edited: May 19, 2017
  17. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

I think his 'stay in your lane' gesture was rude and dismissive but she should've socked back equally hard. Hit 'im with the Heiiin!.

18. ColiBreh1

What?

19. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Awww C, l thought you were up on errythang

JASON HITS 'EM WITH THE HEIN
    Howard Stern"s JON HEIN TERRORIZED BY HIS CO-WORKER...

It's made it's way into pop culture..from sports analysts and commentators, to video games, to the Emmy Awards...
    Gamer

Emmys
    www.hollywoodreporter.com/video/kimmel-closes-show-hit-em-930569

Sports

20. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

That was hard to watch, I DO feel bad for Kristine Leahy. OUCH!