The Nerdz Lounge.

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Ra, Dec 12, 2010.

1. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

New trailer for Quentin Tarantino's new Star Trek film.

2. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Starting in April, the 40-page one-shot, The Hunt For Wolverine #1,
    will unravel the mystery of Wolverine’s return, seen in 2017's Marvel Legacy #1.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2018
  3. SilverSmith

[​IMG]

Suicide Squad: Hell to Pay, an R-rated feature-length animated film produced by Warner Bros. Animation and DC Entertainment, will be available via digital streaming on March 27 and Blu-ray and DVD on April 10.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2018
  4. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Pacific Rim Uprising - Official Trailer 2

5. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Watching this week's episode of "Black Lightning" right now....

The albino main villain just went "Uncle Rukus" on us. I don't think I've ever seen that on a Network TV show, only on cable shows & movies.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  6. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

I gotta admit its not as bad as I thought it would be but being on network tv is gonna restrain it too much.

7. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

If you were a black albino raised in the hood, you're telling me you wouldn't have a serious "I Hate All You Other Niggas" complex as well??

8. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

First Photos of Brie Larson as Captain Marvel

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Brie Larson is ready for her superhero career to take flight.
    The Oscar winner, 28, was photographed in costume as Captain Marvel for the first time Wednesday afternoon while filming in Atlanta.

Larson is signed on to play Carol Danvers, an Air Force pilot who gains superpowers after her DNA is fused with that of an alien Kree following an accident, in the 1990s-set “Captain Marvel.” It will be the first Marvel solo film to focus on a female character.
    The movie, which will be directed by Anna Boden and Ryan Fleck, is expected to hit theaters on March 8, 2019. Larson will then appear in the still-untitled fourth “Avengers” film in May.

Though the overall design of the outfit does resemble the character's current comic book ensemble, the color scheme is off. The concept art seen last year at SDCC seemed to suggest that Larson would be sporting a more faithful red and blue suit, so perhaps this is just a Kree prototype?

9. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Hopefully so, because that look doesn't suit Captain Marvel. lol. The suit shown last year was better.

10. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

More than likely she will start off with that particular color scheme, since it's the color scheme that Mar-Vell had (or rather the Ultimate version).
    [​IMG]

By the end of the movie she'll have the red & blue suit.

11. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Comic Book Documentary : Chris Claremont's X-Men

[​IMG]

Many, many years ago, The Uncanny X-Men was a comic book struggling to find its place in the world. Marvel, considering canceling the title altogether, gave the characters one final chance at success. Enter Chris Claremont.

Marvel fans recognize the name, but do you know the whole story behind Claremont's legendary X-Men run?

XLRator Media has released a trailer for its upcoming documentary feature aptly titled CHRIS CLAREMONT'S X-MEN. In what is sure to be a fascinating look behind the comic industry's curtains, Claremont himself explains the secret origins behind his ability to turn a failing book into a rousing success. Joined by a ton of the most talented names in comic creation, CHRIS CLAREMONT'S X-MEN looks to be essential viewing for any comic fan.

12. samson1701

Did you guys see this shit? Tom Cruise is an absolute beast.

13. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

He's weird, but you can't deny his work ethic.

14. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  15. The Dark King

And awesome fighter and correction he's a trillionaire

16. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Panther is more serious and spiritual.
    Stark is more laxed and chill. One is a statesman, the other a businessman. Panther aims to fulfill a high order of destiny, while Stark endulges in his interests. Panther is more versatile, Stark is more specialized.

Both hate politics, but one has more responsibility than the other.

17. samson1701

I just finished watching the "U.S.S. Callister" episode of Black Mirror. Am I the only one who was rooting for Daly?

Oh, about last night's Supergirl; I usually don't mind the "girl power" aspects of the show. I mean, it's Supergirl. You have to expect that stuff is going to be in there in heavy handed amounts.

SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    But Kara roughing up a lowly security guy for doing his job because he grabbed her arm to keep her from walking up on his client was a bit much. Especially, when she tells him he shouldn't touch women. He would've done the same to man.

He just told her she couldn't talk to his client. She brushed past him ignoring him. He grabbed her arm and proceeded to try and walk her back as he should've. Nothing sexist there. She knocked dude out cold.

Guess I'm just overly touchy given the current atmosphere. ...lol

18. The Dark King

You ain't the only one I peeped that too. Talk about being a bully and it made absolutely no sense. Like you said he's a security guard stopping an unauthorized person from getting near his client. If it were a little kid he was protecting would she feel so entitled? I know its the cw but I am so tired of her self righteous nonsense its so played out and over done. At this point I only watch for the two brothers and the sister they have on there some times.

And yeah I saw that Black Mirror episode. Why did you root for the creepy guy

19. SilverSmith

The first trailer for Marvel Studios' Ant-Man and the Wasp has been released. Picking up from the events of Captain America: Civil War, the movie's first trailer hones in on Evangeline Lilly's debut as the Wasp. The film is scheduled for release July 6.

20. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Seriously? Ya'll negroes need stop watching shows that are produced to cater to a specific audience. That's like ya'll watching all these formulaic bland white cookie cutter cast shows produced for white audiences and then being shocked when the token black/brown/yellow/gay characters are treated like throw away characters. SMDH.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List