The Nerdz Lounge.

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Ra, Dec 12, 2010.

1. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

The transient nature of comic books makes it hard to get 'wowed' by stuff like this. I mean it seems like only a couple of years ago DC made a big deal about Superman and Wonder Woman becoming an official couple, and that entire reality has since been scrapped.

Side note: I'm probably the only comic fan who would rather see Superman and Wonder Woman as a couple then to see them with Lois Lane or Steve Trevor.

2. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

To keep up with the feminists you have to let your girl cut grass, make repairs around the house, carry the groceries, fix your car, and for the love of God please don't hold open the door for her, that's not equality..........lol, you also better go to bed bath and beyond sometimes so you can appreciate whatever it is that they do there and don't forget to cook the exact amount of times that she does, keep a tally sheet so that everything remains "fair."
    Lol

3. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Lol well as I understand it they just want the option of fairness not actual fairness since they should be able to hit us without retaliation and they should be able to go out on dates and never pay lol

4. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Check out the first poster for Black Panther
    [​IMG]

The first teaser trailer for Black Panther will debut TONIGHT during the NBA Finals on ABC

5. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

I never thought I'd see the day when Bruce would pop the question to Selina Kyle. Without question, DC's Rebirth initiative is paying handsome dividends for readers.

6. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Sorry I don't give a shit. Let them have their girls night no skin off my back. If somebody actually had the balls to do something that was men only and not kowtow to feminists, I'd support that too. That's just me though, do you brotha

7. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

The CW's Fall Season Premiere Dates For Comic Book Shows:

October 9
    8:00-9:00pm Supergirl (Season Premiere)

October 10
    8:00-9:00pm The Flash (Season Premiere)
    9:00-10:00pm Legends of Tomorrow (Season Premiere)

October 11
    8:00-9:00pm Riverdale (Season Premiere)

Ocober 12
    9:00-10:00pm Arrow (Season Premiere)

8. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Real or fake?

9. ColiBreh1

10. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

Damn that looks good! Marvel is killing it.

11. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Fan Art.

12. The Dark King

Well I've decided on renting out a theater just for me and my friends and family to watch Black Panther. That's me supporting black excellence because that shit is gonna be epic.

13. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

I've looked into how that would work, and it is QUITE expensive. If you wanted to do it during peak hours, you would basically have to buy every seat in the theater.

14. The Dark King

Nah do it on a Wednesday or Tuesday two weeks after it opens its like 500 bucks

15. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

That's still way too much for me to spend on my friends. lol

16. The Dark King

Lol I really want to enjoy the experience with my crew. This is a big deal to me

17. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Just caught it on twitter. This is going to be AWESOME!!

18. ColiBreh1

[​IMG]

[​IMG] Let's be real, this would never happen.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  19. The Dark King

And if it did I guarantee someone would attack us

20. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

Of course not, grown folks don't need a "safe space" to enjoy a movie.