The Nerdz Lounge.

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Ra, Dec 12, 2010.

1. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

Thanks I'm going to peep it after my weekly trip to Central City, tonight.

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

So is everyone ok with who Savitar is?

3. samson1701

It makes sense. Who else could it be that would let Barry live that Killer Frost would follow?

POTENTIAL SPOILLER WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think he's actually a future time remnant that has yet to be created.

4. samson1701

5. samson1701

6. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

I'm 100 percent sure that he is going to be from a Flashpoint type alternate reality. The "shocking" reveal of the evil speedster gimmick is getting a little old. Reverse Flash, Zoom, and now Zavitar. One thing about this episode I did like was Killer Frost's use of the Iceman ice-sled.

7. The Dark King

Agreed
    They need a new villain with different powers. Like maybe someone like a Lex Luther or even a joker

8. samson1701

Singer messed up by not doing the ice sled thing in the Xmen movies.

I've read that the show runners have said season 4's villain will not be a speedster. It should be Killer Frost. She knows everything about them. Plus, she's every bit the scientist any one of them is.

9. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Latest WW poster.

10. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

I'm really hoping that Sigourney Weaver's character has superpowers and is not just another "Lex Luthor" archetype. I also hope there is some kind of funny and awkward scene where all of Luke Cage's lovers are in the same room at the same time. I also want someone to point out that Luke and Daredevil are Eskimo brothers.

11. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

I'am very interested in seeing how they are going to do this with when Jessica Jones finds out about Claire and Luke. They gave both of them strong feelings for Luke Cage.

12. The Dark King

Eskimo brothers through who?

13. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

Claire (Rosario Dawson)

14. samson1701

Misty Knight, also, right?

15. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

I don't think Misty Knight has gotten with any other heroes besides Luke Cage on the show, in the comics she had been linked to Danny Rand.

Since the actress that plays Karen Page is going to be in the Punisher series there is a chance that Daredevil and the Punisher also become Eskimo Brothers.

16. The Dark King

Don't remember him hooking up with Claire. Was it season one?

17. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

LOL. Never heard 'eskimo brothers' before.

18. samson1701

19. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

I saw this today on twitter about the new up coming episode of Supergirl tonight.

https://twitter.com/TheCWSupergirl/status/861611659353145345

Apparently some fans are upset that the new episode is focused on The Guardian, a character that hasn't had
    much depth ever since they dropped the James and Kara relationship storyline. Fans took offense to that believing that they are taking away from who the show is about(Supergirl), but other fans quickly responded calling out the hypocrisy because they seemed to not have a problem with Mon-El having a lengthy storyline. Here are some of the screenshots

[​IMG] [​IMG]

I understand that Mon-El is part of the main character's life, but this is just one episode that is focusing on The Guardian... Who they forgot that is not only ON the show, but one of the original characters. So, why so serious? lol.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  20. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

Every fanbase of the show hates the Mon-El fanbase. This back-n-forth war on twitter has been going on almost all season long. Some people hate the Mon-El focus so much that they have even come around and claimed they would prefer Supergril to be with James rather than Mon-El.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List