The Nerdz Lounge.

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Ra, Dec 12, 2010.

1. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

2. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

3. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

4. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

COMICS: Expect The Marvel Universe To Look A Lot More Like Its Old Self By The Fall

Even more details in this article: https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/02/06/marvels-big-plans-2017-never-mind-politics/

5. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Marvel Launches A New LUKE CAGE Ongoing Series

[​IMG]

Today, Marvel Comics announced plans for a new solo Luke Cage ongoing comic book series from David Walker, who's currently writing the well-received Power Man & Iron Fist series. He'll be joined by Nelson Blake II, who'll handle art duties.

In a new interview with CBR, Walker announced that his run on Power Man & Iron Fist is coming to a close in May but he'll still be writing at least one-half of the duo in the new Cage solo book. On the new series, Walker stated, "With this book I’m trying to build off the shoulders of everything that has come before. Just as he was in the “Power Man & Iron Fist” run, he’s a bit wiser. He’s still very street-smart, but he’s also a father, a husband, and he’s been through a lot more. I’m writing him in a much more contemplative way. He’s the sort of person who’d like to figure out how to get out of a bad spot without having to resort to just throwing punches. It always seems like he has to throw punches, though, before he can figure out how to get out of a bad situation."

The new series will see Power Man heading off to New Orleans to investigate the death of a man who was like a second-father to Luke, the same man who gave him his powers. For more from Walker, check out the full interview by clicking the source link below.

http://www.cbr.com/marvel-luke-cage...al-Distribution&utm_campaign=CBR-TW&view=list

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 7, 2017
  6. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

A New X-Men TV Cartoon Series Announced Later This Year? - Bleeding Cool Comic Book, Movie, TV News

7. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

8. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

9. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

looking forward to seeing Teen Titans

10. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

11. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

12. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

Guardians of the Galaxy and Spider-Man arn't a surprise, the year of principal photography however is a surprise. Even huge movies like Star Wars didn't take a year to film.

Still have my fingers crossed that we get a cameo by the Netflix heroes.

13. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

Did anyone watch Legion on FX? It was different. Not sure if I like it, yet. A very interesting way of telling this kind of story. And the visuals are ... trippy.

I'll give it a few more episodes to see how it takes shape.

14. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

15. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

16. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Oh hell no!!!

Blade jumped the shark.lol

17. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Lying barry.jpg

18. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

19. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Anybody watching 24: Legacy??

I was prepared to hate it, but the brotha in the lead is holding it down, even if the shit that happens is a tad unrealistic.

20. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member