The most swiped-right man on Tinder is a black man.

Discussion in 'In the News' started by ColiBreh1, Feb 15, 2017.

1. K

K Well-Known Member

I've never been into the ultra metro (almost fem) guy.

I actually do know a few who prefer that type.

2. K

K Well-Known Member

They are super adorable!!

3. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

Isn't tinder a one night stand app? Not my cup of tea.

4. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

I'm sorry, was my post not clear enough?

5. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

Hahahaha "not the face"

6. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

Aww thank you!

7. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Those kind of women aren't that interesting anyway. If they're that shallow all they can really offer is a good time

8. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Exactly

9. K

K Well-Known Member

Maybe it was more that mine wasn't clear.

I was just surprised at the idea that "most" want thugs.

10. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

There's nothing like it. Nothing like it at all. ...lol

You're right. As thirsty as most of these guys are, if they had women throwing themselves at them everywhere they went and all they had to do was stay "pretty,' mutha' fuckas' would be out there like:
    [​IMG]

Don't believe the hype. Most single women (but not all) are that superficial. They just figure they can't get that kind of guy so they adjust.

How is this an issue? I don't see how'd you even be able to stay bent over and reach that far behind you. ...lol

There is a lot of Pretty-boy hating and stereotyping going on in this forum. I ain't feeling it. However, Imma' give Raider, Becca and K a pass cause I like them. But, I'm still walking out of this bitch looking at ya'll like:
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  11. meowkittenmeow

I wouldn't worry about it. They are good people (although I am unsure what raider knows about being a man. I always find it funny when women try to talk about being a real man or whatever while never actually experiencing life as a man... but, it's whatever). As far as two women not liking pretty brothas, that's fine. Not all women want the same things. I just focus on the women who approach my prettiness with respect and respect people's different preferences.

12. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

Hahahahah those gifs are soo spot on!!!
    I mean let's be real in my eyes all black men are 'pretty', 'beautiful' etc etc LOL. But I can't be with someone who is more maintenance than myself. I need someone relatively aggressive and I can't imagine a pretty boy acting the part.

13. K

K Well-Known Member

I don't know if you really fit the category we're talking about. You don't appear or seem to be the overly metro (almost fem) high maintenance type who is all about his looks. You're very good looking and it seems there is much more to you than just that. I think you are more handsome rather than a pretty boy. JMO

14. beccaomecca

I wish I knew what everyone looked like lol I only mainly know how the gorgeous gals look. It's good to see the regulars stay true to the forum. The usual suspects.

15. K

K Well-Known Member

I'm not into it...but as I said - I do know some who are. I also recognize that if I'm out somewhere many women do like them. California is full of them and women who are into it.

16. samson1701

No, not sweating it all. Just like poking fun at them. They know what's up. ...lol

17. samson1701

You've been with the wrong pretty boys, then. ...lol

18. beccaomecca

Haha. I cant say I've ever been with any pretty boys. Lol

19. meowkittenmeow

I think we might have differing opinions on what a prettyboy is. To me, being a prettyboy is someone who takes care of themselves, dressed in bespoke attire, and is meticulous when it comes to the way they take care of themselves as well as their everyday lives.

It seems as though you feel that a prettyboy is a "Dandy". Make-up and eyeliner with a stereotypically feminine demeanour while still being straight. I believe it has something to do with regional definitions and preferences in regards to how we define it.

20. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]