The little details that make white women attractive to me

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by PeeJay, Jul 24, 2016.

1. PeeJay

PeeJay New Member

nice, is that your hand?
    you can't really see the veins on olive skin women though. not like when the lady is pale white.

2. PeeJay

PeeJay New Member

[​IMG]

Love this

Last edited: Jul 25, 2016
  3. K

K Well-Known Member

Yes it is. I'm sure there is a difference between those who are pale white and those of us who are olive skinned. But you are mistaken if you think our (olived skinned) veins are not visible. While it's something you may prefer, it's something that many are a bit self conscious about (some will cover with makeup even!)

4. PeeJay

PeeJay New Member

nice hands by the way. Self- conscious? what for? it's something that should be celebrated. I find this highly sexy. We human beings are a funny people. we spend our time trying to impress other people instead of yourselves.

I think you have nice hands by the way and nice veins. nice to see the life blood there.

forgive my naivety about being self conscious. i am from africa and we might not fully understand these things.

which country do you hail from?

we have people in africa with mediterranean skin (olive) but they are from the middle easy and quite dark. it could be the heavy sun here though.

5. PeeJay

PeeJay New Member

I think this is where my attraction is. I can see her life blood and I think is awesome. Wish I can see my own. Anyway Sophie (the girl whom I saw with the veins) had nice pink lips and rosy red cheeks as well which I also found attractive. but the veins is what i find most attractive. Do you think is strange to be attracted to this? I mean it's normal to be attracted to eye colour and hair but I really like seeing vein colour. maybe I am crazy.

6. K

K Well-Known Member

Thank you...at one point I was actually a hand model (lol odd little known fact)

I'm in the US. My heritage is Italian (northern). I'm not very dark...my skin has lightened as I got older and I also avoid the sun more now. My pictures are on other threads.

One of the interesting things about the internet is that I have learned that there are people who are attracted to all sorts of things that others may be self conscious about or even may not like about themselves. I have said - no matter what it is you may not like about yourself, there is probably a website or online group who is really into it!

7. PeeJay

PeeJay New Member

so true dear.

8. missshyness

missshyness Active Member

No you are not crazy, it maybe a little unusual, but it is ok, I have seen the rosy lips on some white women so I know what you mean, it looks like they have lipstick on. Some light skinned people have a natural contrast of light skin and darker pink lip color.

The area of the wrist and veins that is so attractive to you is also a place that a pulse is taken, so there is another sort of life passion metaphor. I have felt my wrist there, and it feels very warm and soft, in fact the whole underpart on my arm there is very soft. Might sound a little weird, but when I am thinking of a black man lover, I sometimes touch this area on me and imagine I am touching him.

I also find veins on some strong arms on a black man very attractive.:smt060

9. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

You are one sensual girl! In touch with yourself for sure.
    Agreed. I like their veins everywhere .... everywhere

10. PeeJay

PeeJay New Member

you have freckles too. is there a pic of you online. i'd love to see it pls.

11. PeeJay

PeeJay New Member

very cute face there. wish i could get a body pic though.

Your features are definitely a little darker. I read up on the history of italians many years ago. apparently there was a mass immigration of italians from the south to the north of italy. It is very possible that you have southern italian ancestry in those beautiful veins. Southern ladies are also known for having a hot latin temper because of their hot blood. wonder if you have the same.:D

Do you darken in the summer time?

Attached Files:

12. K

K Well-Known Member

That picture you posted was taken a couple of weeks ago in the summer. Yes I do tan, but I stay out of the sun as much as possible.

13. beccaomecca

I have about a gazillion. I don't like them so I don't show them.

14. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

15. K

K Well-Known Member

lol!!

16. PeeJay

PeeJay New Member

thats too bad. I found that highly attractive.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

These freckled women have attractive faces.

17. beccaomecca

Lol. You can see them in the pic I posted up there lol the lesser of them tho. Those chicks are pretty for sure.

18. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Brethard,I've read Soul On Ice and it was a great book. His description of WW fits to a T. Cleaver had a lot of heat from that book. The sunny desposition as well as the displays of affection they gave to a brother attracts me as well as the contours of her figure. The accents they gave are attractive as well.

19. beccaomecca

Lol!

20. beccaomecca

You actually can barely see them in photography my skin glows and the freckles are a golden colour. They're there times a billion tho.

[​IMG]