The little details that make white women attractive to me

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by PeeJay, Jul 24, 2016.

1. PeeJay

PeeJay New Member

The other day I was town and met a very lovely white woman smoking at a bar in the afternoon. She was very attractive and casual clothes on since it was quite hot here in africa. She had reddish hair and nice light eyes. Anyway a friend of mine proceeded to chat with her and I joined the conversation afterwards.

I notice she had very nice lily white skin and her hands were so soft to touch. It was an incredible experience to see such a nice looking and down to earth european woman. It is quite a rare sight in my country.

I was just pondering the brief moment with this lady and I realised my attraction to white women. I liked how I could see the colour of her veins in her hands. It was a blue and green like colour. I think it is official. I have a white woman fetish. I also loved how she had rose coloured cheeks. :D

For the black men out there, what are some of the little features that attract you to white women?

2. missshyness

missshyness Active Member

OK, not a black man, hope you don't mind the response, on the other side of the coin; it is the same for me, I know what you mean about the skin attraction. I remember shaking a black man's hand once, and how soft the skin on his hand felt. I also like how their skin is like a polished stained wood, it is not just a solid dark brown, but almost has different colors within their skin depending on the light, kind of hard to describe, like a different undertones with a top tone of dark brown.

Also like seeing strong arms and a hands with a few veins showing, I have seen white women's skin like this; very pale with slight showing of veins.

From then on, I often think about touching, feeling a nice black guy's skin, gives me nice warm and tingly feelings; if he were my lover, I would want to kiss and caress him all over.

3. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

Co-sign all day every day. The black man is mesmering for sure and the range of skin tone from light to super dark is hot. They have a certain taste to that lush skin. I used to be in awe with my first bfs skin (South African) it used to glisten in the sun. Completely arousing. That black on white is intense both sexually and non sexually. I am one of those pasty green blue veined women but dont personally like the visible veins. Strong arms or chicken arms da black man is too beautiful for words.

4. PeeJay

PeeJay New Member

:smt060 you made my day. It's true us black men in africa have very nice skin. I am not dark brown though I am very very dark. Think like Seal the singer or wesley Snipes.

5. brethard

brethard Active Member

From this black man's perspective, Eldridge Cleaver said it best in the novel Soul on Ice:

I love her skin, her soft, smooth white skin. I just like to lick her white skin as if sweet, fresh honey flows from her pores, and just to touch her long, soft, silky hair.

6. PeeJay

PeeJay New Member

I unfortunately didn't get the chance to touch her hair. However her palms were very soft. Can't describe it but it was a warm soft feeling. Wish she could have touched other parts of my body with those hands. She wasn't wearing lipstick or anything but her lips were a fruity red colour. It is so sexy.

But her veins on her hands and chest were the best part. I bet I could trace her entire circulatory systems through her veins :D.

[​IMG]

7. K

K Well-Known Member

Always fascinating as to what grabs different people's attention.

8. beccaomecca

Damn.

9. beccaomecca

LOL. You studied this chick goooood! I hope you find one just like her again.

10. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

11. beccaomecca

Hahahaha!!

[​IMG]

Hate on. Drs love that shit.

Get cha veins out Redheadmama LOL.

12. K

K Well-Known Member

Even olive skinned girls have veins that show

[​IMG]

13. RedheadMama

RedheadMama Member

Hahaha!! This is hilarious. :smt042 Cracking me up, lady. North, don't act like you're not turned on by these sexy ass wrists. :yawinkle:

[​IMG]

14. beccaomecca

Hahaha. Too funny you galz!!!! RedheadMama never claim to be pale again you are chocolate compared to my pasty freckled ass!!

15. K

K Well-Known Member

too funny - I never thought someone would find seeing veins attractive

16. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

17. beccaomecca

Lmao agreed! I've covered them up forever. Think ill still opt for two full sleeves tattooed arms over veins. LOL. Then again maybe i could reel i an appreciative American.

18. bilbo

bilbo Active Member

He wasn't being complimentary to white women or black men who hold similar views.

19. missshyness

Ooh, that's nice, I'd like to see, maybe a hand or something, glad I made your day.

20. missshyness

This got me thinking, maybe our vein patterns are all unique just like finger prints are. I bet no two are exactly alike. When I look at mine, I sometimes feel a little nervous, my lifeblood is so close to the surface, but it is symbolizes life, and how wonderful and fascinating the human body can be, and then I feel grateful I am alive, these veins remind me of this. On many people, there a veins visible on top of the hands and arms too. The skin on the palms is a bit different than the tops of the hands and arms.