The Growing OPIATE & OPIOID epidemic...

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Bliss, Jul 18, 2017.

1. K

K Well-Known Member

I think the major difference here is that drug companies and govt control pills. It's a huge money maker all the way around. Canabis - not so much. I just think that there has to be better ways. It seems like the so called concerns that are brought up about canabis can't really be adequately addressed unless it's legal.

2. K

K Well-Known Member

Is this true?

Just wondering....I have a theory about those who take certain meds who truly need them and how differently they respond to them.

3. sarah23

sarah23 Well-Known Member

Ah well,
    I guess white people should not care about all those black issues either.
    Now its clear.

4. MightyLighty

MightyLighty Well-Known Member

^Evidence by their reaction and attitude towards police shootings of black victims, most don't really.....

5. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

If that's your choice, sure. You notice I'm not trying to shame you into doing otherwise

Does this mean you won't be posting here anymore?

6. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Nah, YOU we're clear in the other thread. Peace.

7. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

She can leave.

8. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

Your voice is valued here Sarah, a few members do not speak for us all.

9. sarah23

Does this mean that you are just concerned by your own hometown issues, which the majority of people don't care about?

10. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Dude how exactly did I get to be the bad guy on this shit. I notice white far-left liberals are always trying to dictate what black people should care about and take it personal if you don't agree. I explained my position quite clearly so keep it moving or get put on ignore

11. medullaslashin

medullaslashin Well-Known Member

Ditto. Sarah is like a lot of online trolls who aim to frustrate black people by taking positions she knows are garbage. She has very little respect for us and is thus unwelcome company. Bye Sarah!

12. sarah23

Goodbye to you.

13. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Does that mean you're leaving?

14. sarah23

Does that mean that you are leaving this forum ?

15. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

Yes. I take two 10-325 Percocet at the same time every night. Their effectiveness has diminished some over the years, but they still work. On nights that I'm in more pain than they can handle, I supplement them with Advil. Then, Tylenol four hours after that. I refuse to go up on my Percocet dosage or take anything stronger. Been looking into medical marijuana.

16. K

K Well-Known Member

Interesting. Does any form of body work help for you?

So much has been done regarding pain but I don't think enough has been done for those who have chronic pain for many many years. The focus hasn't been on those with lifelong (50+ years) pain taking these things.

I've seen some really mixed results with canabis. I think there are some positives there for sure, but it's not without it's issues too. It really sucks that it's always a matter of what's the lesser evil.

17. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Well those who actually care don't need to be told to do so.
    Funny thing about morals either you have them or you don't. Seldom have I ever seen anyone develop them.

18. samson1701

I agree with Loki. I may not agree with all olf her posts, but she is always respectful and seems to want to genuinely understand different points of view.

The atmosphere of trying to eject anyone who doesn't completely "tow the line" has to stop as long as that person isn't being disrespectful or trollish. If we can't deal with white women, who mean us no harm and are interested in us, not always understanding our side of things, then maybe we should go to an all black male forum.

19. samson1701

Body work? Not sure I understand.

20. K

K Well-Known Member

different forms of massage, Reiki, Bowen Therapy, etc