The Growing OPIATE & OPIOID epidemic...

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Bliss, Jul 18, 2017.

1. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

You want this place to be just a bunch of black guys. Sorry to tread on your BM.com sausage fest but l directed the questions to anyone and international members. Reading is fundamental.
    You are being called out for the shit hypocrite you are. You are no better than the stormfuck guys are towards you. You only love BM and white women who hate BW. That's your utopia. Fuck outta here with your hatefest.You care only about yourself and it's sickening.

2. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

Bliss have you ever thought about all the people, not just North and TDK, that you have venomously argued with, not respectful, vigorous debate, but all out flame wars? You used to be someone I thought was open to reasonable debate, how many times have you posted that this is a dying/dead forum? Why keep coming back just to fight with more people, and "warn" the newest joining members that according to you this is a hostile environment for any free thinking woman? As someone who has been on the receiving end of said venom, and yet always responded with respect, I can say that the forum is a much more pleasant place when you are not actively trying to cause dissent and discord.

Not to mention that as you are often prone to doing here, you speak in absolutes, that are just plain false, I myself have posted multiple threads that are not only BP issues, as have numerous others.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2017
  3. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

We aren't your guinea pigs to run tests on, get out of here with this bullshit.

4. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Pretty rich coming from the rightie Trump-Bot. 23M are about to get their healthcare slashed including treatment for drugs thanks to the GOP. If they don't care about their voters, why should I?

5. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Of course you have NEVER come at any other member saying the same bullshit, right? TDK? Northslime? Flame Goodlove? Where is your stupid lecture to any of them?

What WP toned threads have you posted? That's hilarious.
    Any BM that showed a gumption of sympathy towards WP and posted threads about WP were ignored and were basically CHASED off of the site.

I speak in absolutes? More hilarity, that's actually your buddy, TDK.

"How many times have l posted this is a dead forum"? Now setiously, what are you on about? That has most definitely been others and Northslime, so don't get it twisted. Rather, why don't you go on and berate the members who actually created threads about the death of this place, because it sure wasn't me.

In fact, I've said l've endured in the face of imense hostility toward non-blacks here, along with people who don't hate WP.
    How rich of you to play down the obvious dislike for WP throughout the threads over the years here and try to deflect it towards me and how you thought "l was open to debates". It's been nothing but a gangupfest here if you date defend whites, or question anything pertaining to Blacks..Am l exaggerating? Look around.

Of course it's more pleasant TO YOU when it reeks of BM.com, but I don't come here for YOU, or to please you by villifying WP. Enough is enough. Stop condoning the clear hypocrisy that has been allowed to fester for years here and heal thyself.

6. RicardoCooper

LOL Mean Girl is back...only without her backups

Projection is a motherfucker

Ladies like K and Reverie and Beccaomecca don't seem to have a problem, just you

You are free to leave this site but you have been on here like a decade

Upshot: Don't ask a question if you don't want to know the answer. Point blank the end

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  7. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Who told you 23 million will lose their health care. Serious question. Who, the Dems?
    So who are these 23 magic million? You? Me? Your kids? Who.

What your party didn't tell you is that those numbers are actually people who will VOLUNTARILY OPT OUT. You know, like a 27 year old who expires from his parents insurance coverage and doesn't want to pay for full covetage, just catastrophic. It's called choice. No one will be stripped of health insurance.
    Tell me who these phantom victims you bleed for are? Show the data.

8. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

6 years and 10 months is not a decade.
    You on the other hand, have been here damn near 15 years and you're STILL BITCHING about your hate for BW like it's day one.

I asked reasonable and fair questions about a drug crisis killing people here and abroad ..
    So shall we go and see your vile, racist, political hack anti-White rant ...response?
    And you have the nerve to try to gaslight me? No way in hell, pal.

9. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

Good Lord Bliss, more hyperbole, not sure if you were around, but when I first joined, TDK and I went at it pretty good before reaching a good, respectful, understanding of each other that still exists to this day, even when we disagree. I have argued with Flame as well, as far as Goodlove, check my last interactions with him before he left, I eviscerated the guy.

You have the search option like everyone else here, I have posted threads for EVERYBODY, regarding financial issues, legal issues, health issues, as well as multiple other topics. I have praised WW bloggers whose sites I have enjoyed, ect. ect. I have lost track of how many times I have corrected you when you speak in absolutes, the latest being your claim that not one woman has recanted her claim of assault against Cosby, then I showed you a link of a woman doing just that.

You have posted numerous times that this is a dead/dying forum, yet keep coming back. You are certainly in the minority that feel that this place is hostile towards WP as there are numerous WW who still enjoy engaging and posting here. You have seen me defend or back up plenty of WW here on this site over the years, Ches would be a prominent example before she left.

We simply disagree with your characterization that BP can never be criticized here and WP are constantly vilified. You might want to look inward as much as you are prone to pointing the finger when it comes to the drama around here.

10. RicardoCooper

Sad

11. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

CBO says GOP healthcare bill would leave 23 million more uninsured, undermine protections for people with preexisting conditions

http://www.businessinsider.com/cbo-...e-bill-ahca-macarthur-upton-amendments-2017-5

Now, the Whitehouse is denying these CBO numbers, and to a point they are on solid ground, http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...unted-7-million-people-who-dont-exist-says-w/

"Short said that 7 million people the Congressional Budget Office says won't have health insurance coverage under the Senate health care bill "don't exist."

It is plausible that CBO overestimated the drop in health care coverage under the Senate replacement for Obamacare because it based its estimates on data from 2016 rather than 2017.
    But the thought process that led Short to say the projection was off by 7 million is an oversimplification. Until CBO redoes its analysis with the more recent data, we may not know how exactly its projections change."

12. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Before l even address anything else you posted here, please show me the link of Bill Cosby's accuser who recanted that he did not sexually assualt her. Who is it? Thanks!

13. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

So the GOP should disgust you lately. Hell Republicans in general

14. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

We may not know, but we can have an idea..

Analysis
    Guy Benson | March 15, 2017

'....Many of the resulting headlines have blared about millions of people "losing coverage" under the plan -- 14 million in 2018, and 24 million by the end of the ten-year budget window.

Reports that the White House's internal projections were even worse were flat wrong. See White House Communications Director Michael Dubke's quotes in this piecefor a convincing explanation.

Either way, let's face it: Fewer people being covered (evergreen reminder: 'coverage' does not equal access or care) under an alternative plan is hardly surprising.

The GOP responded to the data in different ways. The White House slammed the report, correctly reminding people that CBO was way off in its Obamacare enrollment forecasts, missing the 2016 mark by...11 million people, based on initial estimates....

(1) The bill would cut federal spending, financed by taxpayers, by $1.2 trillion.

(2) The bill would slash Obamacare-created taxes by $883 billion.

(3) The bill would reduce deficits by $337 billion.

(4) After a temporary bump in premiums, the bill would reduce monthly coverage rates by ten percent.

Furthermore..

Fact Check: No, the Republican Healthcare Bill Would Not Cause 23 Million People to "Lose" Insurance
    Guy Benson | May 25, 2017

As Katie reported last evening, the latest Congressional Budget Office score of the House-passed American Health Care Actcontains good news and bad news for the GOP. On the bright side, it appears that its central fiscal outcome complies with reconciliation rules, which would allow the process to move forward without a complicated tweak-and-do-over vote in the House. The nonpartisan scorekeeper also found that individual market premiums "would decline on average," and would reduce the federal deficit by $119 billion. On the other hand, media outlets are running with false headlines like these:

AND....

This is deeply misleading, for reasons that we explained in detail when the CBO released its March analysis of the initial ACHA. In short, the large bulk of those who are said to be "losing" coverage do not currently have coverage. You cannot "lose" something that you don't have. CBO assumes that these people would eventually gain coverage through the magical powers of Obamacare's individual mandate (more on that in a moment), or through hypothetical future expansions of Medicaid by most of the states that haven't done so to date. Current Medicaid beneficiaries, including those who've gained (very flawed) coverage under Obamacare's expansion, are grandfathered in under the House GOP proposal. It also bakes into these new numbers a slew of empirically-incorrect projections that have been disproven by actual data. When Obamacare first passed, CBO anticipated that by 2016, 21 million Americans would enroll in the law's exchanges. When 2016 rolled around, the real number was just about 10 million. A massive miss. Remarkably, CBO relies on its revised 2016 "baseline" in its new calculations -- but the 2016 baseline was also off by millions. By their own admission. Despite these demonstrable misfires, CBO is still using verifiably-disproven, Obamacare-friendly estimates as the basis for comparison:..mm

More...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/townha...on-people-to-lose-insurance-n2331434?amp=true

15. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Some do, some don't. But l'm not, how does Loki define me, absolute, in my disgust......like you are.

16. The Dark King

Interesting since the entire party in some way or form works over time to destroy the American people. They'll increase military spending we don't need while people starve and go without homes. Grand old part indeed.

17. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Did you not see the video l posted to Beasty?
    Then tell me it's not the Dems....too.

She's the second speaker...

18. The Dark King

Interesting video but it still boils down to what we do with our funds. Concentrating on the poor and disenfranchised while enrich people who don't need it isn't the way to go.

19. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Seeing people addicted to something is terrible. They really do change and I don't necessarily see it as "not my problem". I wish more people could receive treatment, especially those who have been jailed due to doing something as a result of their addiction.

At the same time, I understand why others, especially black people, wouldn't care about this. The effects of the crack epidemic are very much still felt today and it shaped generations and will continue to do so. Even if they were to demonize these addicts today, it would be nowhere near the level of the crack years, down to the unfair sentencing, battering rams and complete destruction of communities. Being seen as needing treatment today when 20-30 years ago, it was all about "cleaning up the streets". A side eye is understandable. There was no interest in the state of the family, community or proper resources.

20. The Dark King

Thank you