The best Health Quotes

Discussion in 'Health, Fitness and Fashion' started by Bliss, May 7, 2017.

1. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I'm going to respond to the legible part.

Burial expenses are much more predictable than health expenses. There are a lot less variables to consider. Unlike burial expenses, health bills have the potential to get out of hand. That's why insurance for health is more expensive and more difficult to obtain.

There are no precondition exclusions or anything like it considered in a burial. It has nothing to do with more options. Actuaries set the price of insurance based on probability distributions to protect the sellers of insurance.

Lol at "provide for family" what do you think an estate is? Again the amount of money needed to cover expenses for an estate is still easier to predict than how much will be needed for access to health care. There is much less math needed due to less volatility.

2. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Since when do you make spelling mistakes? I was clowning you for what looks like a shotgun emotional response, like the one I just quoted,not for not knowing how to spell. A smart woman would have known that.
    Don't be a right winger.

3. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Well if you knew anything about ne you'd know the people l text and IM with from the forum know l'm notorious for qwerty fuckups. They even call it 'Blissy-Speak".They get my language though - I dont have the luxury of edit like here, haha!
    I can spell, but can't type for shit, is my point.

4. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

You definitely don't believe in single payer if you support or see any value in the GOP agenda. Making it more difficult and more expensive to get healthcare is good for who exactly?

5. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Thanks for reminding me. Life insurance can also pay off medical bills left behind.

For sone odd reason you think extensive medical bills disappeared under Obamacare. They didn't.

6. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

How is it more difficult to get coverage?

7. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Because the definition of pre-existing conditions has expanded to include damn near everyone who's had a hang nail.

8. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Fact is we don't and never had a crisis where people simply can't afford life insurance. The crisis at hand is lack of accessibility to health care due to lack of health insurance.

Just because one can fund another on an individual level doesn't mean they are related.

Life insurance also can leave money for a kid to buy a car, doesn't make it related or comparable to auto insurance.

You are welcome

9. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

Still reserving total judgement until I see what changes it takes to get through (if it gets through) the Senate, but there is a lot to be concerned about, especially if a person is in a higher risk pool. Healthcare as an issue is so complex and difficult because the corporate profit motive, and altruistic beliefs that everyone deserves affordable healthcare are diametrically opposed.