THANK YOU GOD THREAD

Discussion in 'Religion, Spirituality and Philosophy' started by z, Feb 10, 2011.

1. z

z Well-Known Member

Thank you God for giving me energy and for very productive day!

2. goodlove

goodlove New Member

I want to apologize to all. It wasnt meant to be seen that way. It was suppose to be reflective and to be what u should be thankful on a day by day basis because life is short. Total fail.

Also...it is no secret my health has been up in the air....specifically this year. So for the most part u tend be up and down emotionally. However...im good.

3. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

Good to hear. But please don't make such cryptic posts again. You had a lot of people worried about you!

4. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Ok

5. z

z Well-Known Member

Thank you Jesus for all the blessings and protections!

Much appreciated.

6. z

z Well-Known Member

Thank you God for great day!

7. z

z Well-Known Member

Thank you Jesus for coming thru for me during difficulties.

Love ya, pls cont to watch over me

8. z

z Well-Known Member

Thank you God for everything
    I will never forget your uplifting and Mercy

9. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

Thank you God for allowing me the past few months to spend true quality time with my father to take care of his few needs and sharing those final moments together. I thank you for the comfort that you have provided to myself and my family in dealing with the huge void he has left that will be filled with the many wonderful memories of our time together. Thank you for the smile that you left on his face when he left us peacefully to be with you in heaven.

10. z

z Well-Known Member

The devil tests me every single day with one road block to another but Jesus you keep delivering me.

Thank you for looking out for me

11. z

z Well-Known Member

Thank you God for peaceful day

12. z

z Well-Known Member

Thank you father for productive day
    I appreciate you looking out for me and answering my prayers

13. z

z Well-Known Member

Thank you Lord!

14. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Seriously God you always come through for me. Any smitten of question is always erased. Today you took care of two Very important things for me that cannot be explained by normal circumstances. Thank you for the mini-miracles that l was very worried about. Burdens lifted, as you have lifted me so many times.I love you with all my heart Jesus. Thank you.

15. Archman

Archman Well-Known Member

Look and learn from the prayers of gracious children.....unabashedly expressing gratitude to their God. ...... And preparing themselves for entry into eternity with him. ....

16. Blacktiger2005

Blacktiger2005 Well-Known Member

Thank you God for being there for me during some of my most difficult of times. It was you who allowed me to get my recent job promotion. It was you who brought to my wife and I a second healthy handsome son. You being there for me in my times of need had allow me to give reflection of the good and bad decisions I have made over the years. You have be there for me to learn my lessons. It had made me stronger. I have learned patience and perseverance, despite the efforts of some to hold me back and my own self doubts at times. Thank you God, with you at my side, who can be against me.

17. Archman

Archman Well-Known Member

Here for all to see and learn .....another genuine testimony as to what comes out of a relationship with God.....

18. Blacktiger2005

Blacktiger2005 Well-Known Member

Thank you brother Archman. Faith and Family is what was preached to me and my eight other brothers and sisters in our family. We all take heart to that philosophy of life, unlike so many of our fellow black men and sisters. Being the youngest in the family has given me a great lesson of examples to live by in my older brothers, especially. All are extremely successful and are such great examples of fathers to their children and husbands to their wives. They are proven leaders in their communities and have great careers. Mr. Archman it has been a pleasure to have read your thoughts over the years here. I will miss reading them. Take care my brother and may the power of God be with you. - Blacktiger

19. z

z Well-Known Member

Thank you God
    The devil digs my grave and wants bury me every day But you always come thru and pull me out it

Thank you

20. z

z Well-Known Member

Thank you God
    The devil digs my grave and wants bury me every day But you always come thru and pull me out it

Thank you