THANK YOU GOD THREAD

Discussion in 'Religion, Spirituality and Philosophy' started by z, Feb 10, 2011.

1. curleyblonde

curleyblonde New Member

Thank you Bliss, I agree with you, love is grand..... He has not let me down once, not once, he continues to amaze me every single day...

2. TCFLORIDAGIRL

TCFLORIDAGIRL Well-Known Member

That's awesome BBF....so happy for you!!!

3. curleyblonde

curleyblonde New Member

My lovely TCFG - my fellow BBF sister. Thank you sweet one. :smt058

4. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

He sounds like an incredible man, Curley!! <3 ^ ^

My GOD....my beautiful GOD. Thank you again for providing more of your fruit for me! Out of nowhere yet again, you have blessed me when I never expected it! I am soooooo humbly grateful for your amazing presence in my life, and for your gifts. I am on my knees for you because only you can lift me.

5. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

:smt026

6. z

z Well-Known Member

Thank you God for taking care of my enemy one by one, I did not even need to lift a finger.

Love ya Jesus!!!

7. arbncdt1

arbncdt1 Member

Thank You YHVH For Chesbaygrl7 Picture

Blessed ADONAI KING of HIS universe, thank you for Chesbaygrl7 pictures of her feet and face, thereby confirming her 'ship has definitely not sailed':). I humbly request your bestow your refuah shlemah (complete healing), while increasing her finances, in order to serve YOU and others, to the best of her ability. Please protect and prosper her children and other family members, in all areas of their lives. I humbly submit these petitions before you, while recognizing and realizing my many faults and finite existence. In name of your son YESHU HA NOTZRI, Amen.

8. z

z Well-Known Member

By the great mercy and powerful name of Jesus Christ, our Savior, I survived the storm without a single scratch on me! Praise Jesus, our God, our LORD!

9. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Thank you, Lord, that it wasn't any worse than it was. My car, however, has a different opinion. If there is any way I am able to get a newer one out of this....I would deeply appreciate it.

10. z

z Well-Known Member

Despite my short comings
    Despite all enemies and saboteurs, you continue to win for me Jesus!!!!
    Thank you and I love u God

11. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Thank you GOD, for the beautiful people (man, family, friends) in my life whom I would be NOTHING without! :freehug: :heart: (and my kitty)
    And thank you for keeping me employed in a job I would do for free!! :prayer:

12. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Ha! I'd do your job for free too! Lol!

13. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Haha! You'd fit right in! ;)

14. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

I've had a rough week.

Long story short, my company, earlier this year, brought in the "Bobs" to reevaluate our jobs and salaries to make sure they were paying market value, blah, blah, blah. Anyway, this appears to have only happened to me in my group that my salary was deemed too much and they've frozen it until such time that I fall within a normal range again before I get another merit increase. Which means, as long as I work there, I'm never getting another raise.

I'd also been feeling overwhelmed about school. I signed up for two classes this semester - an online class and a weekend class. The weekend class was supposed to be this weekend. Well, I had to read a couple of hundred pages before our class today, and I just didn't have time to do it. So I was feeling stressed about it.

And also, my daughter was not at her Dad's this weekend, so my family would have had to watch her whilst I was in school 9-5 both days. I wasn't thrilled about that, but what else could I do? Her Dad wasn't available.

Last night, I get home late from a play (I'm a subscriber to a theater near work) with 3 other ladies. Last night was our time to see a play. I get home and there's just this evilness hanging over the house. I can just feel it. I get inside and my Dad is pissed off. He says to me: go talk to your brat upstairs and teach her to respect your mother. I get upstairs to find out what happened and my Mom snottily tells me to leave her alone because she needs to think about what she did tonight. Meanwhile, I'm also getting texts from one of my brothers telling me I need to bring her to therapy and how she was screaming and being disrespectful, etc.

Needless to say, with everything going on, I started crying. And I did something I don't normally do: I reached out to God and asked for guidance. All I could think about was how I couldn't leave her alone with them today.

It wasn't soon after that an answer came to me: drop out of the weekend class. As soon as I thought it, I felt a calm come over me because I knew it was the right decision. I just wasn't ready for this class.

And then this morning, I woke up and everyone was back to normal.

Now nonbelievers would say that everyone was back to normal because they'd all had a chance to sleep on it. But the fact is: you all don't know my parents. They've been known to carry anger and a grudge on to the next day. They're just basically unhappy people.

But today, they were perfectly fine. They didn't mention a thing about last night. Not to me, not to my daughter. It was like yesterday never happened. It was a bit surreal.

I know that I prayed for guidance and got an answer and because I acted on it, it turned out perfectly. I don't even feel like I overreacted. I KNOW it was the right decision to make.

So, thank you God, for guiding me and answering me when I (finally) asked for help. :smt023

15. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

:smt023 :freehug:

16. z

z Well-Known Member

Books I am glad things worked out for ya.

Thank you God for this weekend. For getting me thru the training and for everything.

Thank You a million times and over Jesus Savior, Yahshua Messiah!!!

17. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Heavenly Father, I don't deserve your grace and mercy, but you give it anyway, and yesterday, you heaped blessing upon blessing. Words can't express how thankful I am, and how grateful I am for those who prayed for me. Thank you. :smt049

18. z

z Well-Known Member

Thank you God for blessing my trip, for continuing to clear my road as the devil works overtime to create obstacles and throw firestorm my way. I am gonna continue to walk hell and high water to get things done in your name Christ, amen.

Thank you Yahshua!!

19. Archman

Archman Well-Known Member

If the forum is ever to be represented as a land with terrain, then this thread is the mountain top with height like no other.....And because what is written then ascends to an even greater height,.... the thread it self undoubtedly has celestial presence……… ....

20. z

z Well-Known Member

Thank you Father God for everything
    Thank you for continuing to hear my prayer and come thru day and night.
    I am nothing without you!!!!!Which ever way the wind sails I will accept it and continue my journey in your glorious name, Amen.