Tennis coach makes ignorant comments about Serena

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Rochiebabes86, Apr 26, 2017.

1. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Her fiance co-founded Reddit. It's worth $6 billion. Just keeping it real.

2. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

6 billion is not what HE is worth.
    Serena is worth WAYYYY more than that guy.

Just keeping it real.

3. flaminghetero

"Girl that sorry ass nigga just sat there....I had to go get my damn phone myself...Chile these Black men ain't real men...I coulda' got stabbed or shot"

Serena's boyfriend didn't even act like he gave a sh*t.

LOL

4. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Yep yep, you're right, he's worth $4.5 million net, she's worth $155 million net.
    Looks like he sold Reddit to Conde Naste, and is currently Reddit's Chairman.

5. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

The way you so-called "corrected" me, I would have thought you were a know-it-all, far-left liberal. You're slipping Bliss! LMAO

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  6. flaminghetero

She married down....way down.

Studies have shown....
    Of all the women that date IR....BW are more likely to date DOWN.

7. flaminghetero

:D:D

8. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Hahaha..that's because l used to be one! :D :D :D. I fell off the wagon there for a hot minute! :p

9. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

Both Serena and her fiance has enough money to butter their bread.

10. medullaslashin

medullaslashin Well-Known Member

If that's the case, can't a similar statement be made about those of us here at wwbm.com? I think that argument is also one typically made by bw who oppose relationships between bm and ww.

I'm neutral to what serena is doing. As long as she carries herself with dignity, who cares... I wish her well. Even though I've seen plenty of bw/wm couples actually try to antagonize bm, still gotta say, they can do what they want with their loins as long as they can genuinely, sincerely leave me out of it. Don't "bond" over enmity toward this stranger. That's where, in my experience, bw/wm couples go wrong, like wm/nonwhite f couples of all kinds.

The black chick becomes as racist as zimmerman's mother... as racist as an asian chick trying to prove herself worthy of "whiteness"... bw think that psychological complex doesn't affect black women who date white men, but unfortunately it does ... I think largely because it has historically taken a strong impetus for a black woman to breach the taboo of dating a white guy... and at the heart of that strong impetus is often a race-based complex, including a grudge against black men...

But maybe that just characterizes this first generation of bw who mix? Let's hope.

11. flaminghetero

Serena will be picking up the tab.

12. Reverie

What makes you say that?

13. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

She already is. She's worth more than him

14. Reverie

Hmm, perhaps she must pay CS if the relationship doesn't last.

15. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

150 million to 5 million.

I couldn't spend 150 million in a lifetime. 25 million would get you a tropical island with a mansion, and all the boats, helicopters, cars, clothes, motorcycles, jet skis, electronics and whisky a person could want. The rest you could invest and travel off the interest until the day you die.

On the other hand 5 million could be spent rather quickly.

16. Reverie

I am not sure, I don't care for luxury and I don't want a bigger house than I can clean myself thursday after work.

17. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Work? You would still work? Lol

The only work I would do is the maintenance on all my physical assets. Everything else would be hobby and playtime.

18. Reverie

Yes, I love my job.

19. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Lol. That's great. I love life more. Tech as a hobby sounds much better than Tech as a job.

20. Reverie

I am a sociologist and historian and can't imagine quitting working no matter how much money I come to in my lifetime.