Teenage Girl Gets Acid Thrown In Her Face For Dating Black Guys

Discussion in 'In the News' started by ColiBreh1, Jul 10, 2017.

1. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

I was reading through the comments section of the 1st video in the OP & someone posted this:

Yikes.

2. Skaddix

Skaddix Well-Known Member

Yeah there will always be males from other groups willing to attack the girl or guy or disown or something for it....when is the last time people heard about this occurring in the West from Black Dudes?

3. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

I can't remember specifically but it has happened. I know it's been reported in the news a few times over the years of black men attacking a black woman who was out with a white dude and I think in New York a few years ago a black woman and white dude was attacked by a gang over white dudes when they were out.

4. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

This.

5. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

They're gonna go after the weaker looking target. Them fools know they aren't gonna try that shit with one of us one on one.

This is just a step below that honor killing shit that happens in rural Pakistan and India. Difference is out there, tribal elders even approve and often nobody is charged.

6. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

The Black Man: The most hated, loved and copied man on the planet.

7. MightyLighty

MightyLighty Well-Known Member

^Great, can't wait to purchase this book!

8. medullaslashin

medullaslashin Well-Known Member

You have to really dig deep to find an incident where black dudes attack anyone for dating a black woman.

And based on my experiences witnessing BF/WM couples DELIBERATELY trying to provoke incidents, I'm skeptical when I hear of cases where they are "simply attacked" for being together.

Not all cultures are the same with regard to that kind of thing. Jewish culture isn't Italian culture, so the reactions are different. Asian culture isn't mexican culture, so the reactions are different.

...That kind of shit just isn't big in black male culture. Black women who date white men wish it were, but it isn't.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2017
  9. medullaslashin

medullaslashin Well-Known Member

Haha.. I know it well. White men mean-mugging because I'm out with an asian. Puerto Ricans glaring because I'm out with a white woman. These people think black men are weak... In spite of that ol' stupid "gangsta" shit that too many of our music celebs perpetrate in media...

That's why I encourage you to put down the pork chop, pick up the CCW. Speak softly and carry a big stick.

Return their mean-mugging with a smile... Then when they just can't take it anymore and attack, you put them in the ground.

Now, for your amusement: black CCW kills race-bully --

Last edited: Jul 17, 2017
    • Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  10. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member