Teenage Girl Gets Acid Thrown In Her Face For Dating Black Guys

Discussion in 'In the News' started by ColiBreh1, Jul 10, 2017.

1. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Skip to 1:34 mark:

EDIT:

Individual local news clips:

• Informative Informative x 4
    • List
  2. CAkicker

CAkicker Well-Known Member

I wish her a speedy recovery

3. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

OMG! That is horrible. Such hate filled people.

4. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

Pathetic

5. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Best you can, protect your women. Shit is crazy out here.

6. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

What the hell.

7. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Trump's America! But I forgot Democrats and Republicans are the same.

8. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

If she has a gofundme post it. Gotta take care of her. Smh
    So damn messed up

9. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

10. Frederick

Frederick Well-Known Member

This was likely done by some salty Mexican dude.

Mestizos have hated negros since before the US was even a country.

11. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

This. Y'all really think non-hispanic white dudes care if a Mexican chick dates brothas?

12. Frederick

Oh, definitely. I grew up in Texas. I've seen white dudes get angry about black dudes dating Mexican girls and Mexican dudes get angry about black dudes with white girls.

When I was messing with a Vietnamese girl, she got nasty comments (in my absence) from people that she knew who were white, Mexican, Asian and of course, from black women.

If a brother is with any kind of quality woman, somebody is guaranteed to get angry.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2017
  13. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

I was on another forum that posted recent pics of Chanel Iman with her boyfriend(black guy) on the beach in Miami and the guys posting were so pissed that a black girl was dating a black guy. It's like how entitled or how fragile on an ego do some of these white dudes have.

As for this situation I would look at her classmates first it seems this was personal in nature like the guy who did this was most likely rejected by her he knwe where she lived and what time she would be there so he had to know her he wanted to destroy her looks which indicates that it was much more personal than it being random. Like a you reject me well ill make u so ugly nobody is gonna want you.

14. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

This is so sad, feel so bad for her. Hopefully he'll get caught and handed the PROPER justice. People are getting bold now and I'm afraid it is only going to get worse from here.

15. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

You'd be surprise. Remember who made these interracial laws back in the day. Before all Interracial Marriages were against the law some states only prohibited white women marrying outside their race, while white men can marry anyone they want. Racism is apart of the power structure. Some racist white men see all women as belonging to them.

16. Frederick

A lot of people (including many black women) don't think that a black man should be with a woman who is attractive and classy irrespective of her race.

If the woman is perceived as mentally or physically defective, they don't care.

However, if it's a woman that they want to get with or a woman who upsets their preconceived notions of black male value (or lack thereof) in the sexual marketplace, then they get upset.

17. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

They need to catch this dude and charge him with first degree attempted murder. No plea bargain. Give this asshole his sentence in days.

18. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Wished it is 10,000 days.

19. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

Time to cease with that "people of color" bullshit.

20. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

This happens to Arab women too.

The ONLY women that receive ZERO backlash for dating IR are BW.....because Black people are Matriarchal.

If there is to any race-mixing we prefer it be our women doing it...to the delight of our many enemies.