tall women lovers? are you?

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by tuckerreed, Dec 22, 2005.

1. tonytony

tonytony New Member

im 6ft2, i like tall women, i think anything over 6 ft 4 is too much for me.

2. LaydeezmanCris

LaydeezmanCris New Member

6 ft 4? any woman over 5'9 is a no-no for me. 8)

3. MistressB

MistressB New Member

Yeah, I feel the same - not that there is a great deal of difference between 5"10-11 and 6"3 (my optimum height for a bloke) but I always pick em with big shoulders so they have a huggable torso 8) Even in these enlightened times I'm not ashamed to admit that I love having a big man to cuddle up to after a bad day.

4. cressida

cressida New Member

I agree mistressb. And strong muscly arms. Ahhh... :smt060

5. Iffy'swifey

Iffy'swifey New Member

I agree too. Even a stroppy pain in the arse like me melts in the firm arms of a man I love.

6. MistressB

MistressB New Member

Mmm yeah...I was watching Blade this morning, that was a treat 8)

7. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

6'4 is fine for me, i am 6'2 but size doesnt matter really as long as she is healthy and happy with herself

8. tonytony

tonytony New Member

the taller the better for me.

9. TheChosenOne

TheChosenOne Well-Known Member

Tall is okay....for me that's about '5-10." (I'm '5-8"). What I've found though is that tall girls or really short girls (under say '5-2") are the most receptive to guys who are in that short to medium range. The "average" size ladies seem to want guys that make them feel extra small and petite. Small girls are petite next to just about any guy and big girls know that they will never be petite.

Question for the ladies...I guess gentleman can give some input

What do you prefer (or think women prefer)....a chiseled man..big shoulders, arms, 8-pack etc. but is slightly below or "average" height. (This meaning '5-7" up to about '5-10") Or a more "normal" bodied man who is not overweight but is over '6-1"?

10. jxsilicon9

jxsilicon9 Active Member

LOL!

11. SardonicGenie

SardonicGenie New Member

I always believed that you really are a ladies man. You have that vibe about you in your posts.

12. MistressB

MistressB New Member

I'm greedy, I like men as tall as possible (but usually around 6"2-3) with broad shoulders, don't mind skinny legs or a paunch though :lol: am not a body fascist!

13. LaydeezmanCris

oh yes i do. :lol: i love the ladies, hence my name. And im that way in real life that way. My nickname, given to me by my special one, is "El Curro which means "ladies man" in Spanish. so there you go. 8)

14. Iffy'swifey

Iffy'swifey New Member

Why are you such a ladies man then? Has all that fufu laid heavily in your stomach so you need to run it off by chasing ikebe super?!

15. LaydeezmanCris

ah yes. it sure is making me chase the white and latin ikebe. :lol: :wink: :roll: :lol:

16. MistressB

MistressB New Member

You can run after fufu? Impressive...just makes my boy want to sleep for a week as if he wasn't sleepy lazy enough. :p

17. Iffy'swifey

Iffy'swifey New Member

The first time I had fufu I slouched like a sack of spuds!

18. MistressB

MistressB New Member

Cris is both a tall woman lover and a tall, woman lover.

19. MightyLighty

MightyLighty Well-Known Member

6'0" Ireland Baldwin

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 5, 2017
  20. love tall girls, I want my kids to be tall too.