tall women lovers? are you?

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by tuckerreed, Dec 22, 2005.

1. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

2. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

3. 'Sup.

'Sup. New Member

Why do you always post the url link??? Why not just post the pictures instead ? :shock:

4. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

if i knew how to post the pic i would

5. LaydeezmanCris

LaydeezmanCris New Member

its simple, first click the "img" button, then insert the url after clicking the img botton and finally close it by clicking the "img" botton again. Lemme give you an example:

[​IMG]

6. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

7. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

8. 'Sup.

'Sup. New Member

No Tucker.
    That is the page, HTML is a web file, not an image file. Right click this image/copy image location. and then you have the picture, not the web adress..

:

[​IMG]

9. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

i would love to surf with this beauty!!

10. tonytony

tonytony New Member

i luv tall women

11. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

i love them too tonytony, and BBW as well

12. MistressB

MistressB New Member

I have a feeling that my fella must do. :lol: He's a massive man, and I'm about 5"10-11.

13. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

thats lovely

14. MistressB

MistressB New Member

Have you worked out how to post pics now? :lol:

Do men who like tall women find them more intimidating?

15. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

no, still havent. I am a social scientist and this tech stuff is still quite a prob for me.

I sure have never been intimidated by tall women, I dont know why one would be, its only size.

16. jxsilicon9

jxsilicon9 Active Member

I'm only 6'1". I couldn't have a women that towers over me and she has to bend down to kiss me. I have no problem with a women being taller then me but not like 6'8" or something.

17. LaydeezmanCris

I have rarely come across women who are taller than me. I guess i can even say i havent seen any. Im 6 foot 8, 248 pounds and heaven knows i'd run away from a woman who stands at a similar or same height. The tallest woman i've dated is probably 5'6. I love the petite, sexy women. My special one is 5'2 127 pounds.

18. MistressB

MistressB New Member

Good lord Cris, that is huge. :eek:

19. SardonicGenie

SardonicGenie New Member

I never imagined Cris to be so big. Ever noticed how when you are about to meet somebody for the first time, they never look the way you actually picture them? It's really true.

20. LaydeezmanCris

I know, Miss. But dont be under the impression that im fat or anything like that. I have someone like LL Cool J's body build.
    Also, been huge has its good side too. All the racist white guys dont look at me funny for walking with a white woman because they know one beatdown and they'd be shaking hands with God. And at shops for example, beautiful ladies come up to me like, "Excuse me, could you please help me get this thing up here". I do it and get their numbers. 8) believe me, it works. I met an ex that way.

Plus, my special one is turned on by my big frame. She thinks its sexy to have a man towering over her and cuddling up on him. Why, i dunno. But every now and then, i have to lower myself a bit for a kiss. :wink: :cry: