Taking your White Girlfriend or Wife to a Black owned spot

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Mrmike757, Jul 22, 2017.

1. K

K Well-Known Member

thanks hon!

(we really need more emojis on here!)

2. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Then that homo would have yelled hate crime

3. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

That is just rude behavior.

4. JamahlSharif

JamahlSharif Well-Known Member

When he's actually the one that committed one. Smh

5. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Welcome to feminized, pussified, homo Murca 2017

6. MightyLighty

MightyLighty Well-Known Member

How exactly does one "beat the brakes" off of someone???

7. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

It never ceases to amaze me how safe a lot of these dudes feel. Smh.
    He only did this shit because he thought dude was soft because his girl was white. For his own future safety he might need that ass beat

8. LA

LA Well-Known Member

He definitely warranted a SERIOUS ass whooping. No excuse for his behavior. You can't go around talking to people like that and expect nothing to happen.

9. K

K Well-Known Member

HUGE mistake. Men who are with white women are more apt to encounter shit, they are also more apt to HANDLE that shit.

10. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

yup always someone with a mouth when you date ww

11. K

K Well-Known Member

Thats one of the things that always amazes me when women want to rag on Black men! I think it's the power struggle though. Like trying to compete with them rather than be with them.

12. Mrmike757

Mrmike757 Well-Known Member

Ummm not sure about that. Yea you'll get the mean looks, "ya mama black, why you with her?" comments, , but I've seen most of the fights when a black man was with a black woman. Mainly cuz that black woman didn't know when to be quiet and keep it moving. She will make the guy feel like he's weak cuz he didn't speak up for her and fight.

Having a good looking black woman comes with it's troubles, especially if you live in a predominantly black environment. I have a dude I know who was out with his gf and dudes were pulling at her and she told the guy to go after the men who were harassing her.

Usually if a BM is with a ww, they don't encounter many problems outside of racist bw and wm. But hey that could be my experiences.

13. K

K Well-Known Member

There's a common thread with the men I have been involved with or dated. Generally speaking they have a quiet confidence about them and are very alert and aware wherever we are. There aren't fights or issues simply because it isn't allowed to get to that point. The second something is up, it's handled quickly and without any big deal. Of course, I also don't play into any shit and don't open myself up to bring any drama to a man I'm with.

14. Mrmike757

Mrmike757 Well-Known Member

It's funny cuz when I see a Black man with a beautiful white woman he's usually in a good place and the woman is respectful. If other black men are around they will salute that man and give him props. But if he's with a black woman who's pretty depending on the environment the black men might try to cause some sort of altercation with the guy. Some bw will put the man in a place where he has to fight leading to violence. This is not all bw tho. But unfortunately a good amount. She may even get loud which causes more of a situation when they should just get the hell out of there. Your "real nigga" card gets pulled and the man has to react.

15. K

K Well-Known Member

UGH ....that's crazy. I tend to be very disarming so it's just a nonissue. But the whole loud obnoxious thing - I avoid like the plague.

16. Othello1967

Othello1967 Active Member

Funny

17. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

They never put white guys in that position.

18. medullaslashin

medullaslashin Well-Known Member

I don't think I'd take a nonblack woman to a black-owned spot. It's looks too much like you're trying to make some weird statement... and I can see why people might take it that way...

19. MixedCalifornian

MixedCalifornian Active Member

Never had this problem at a black owned joint. Have had problems with black female servers on a couple of occasions. IE dirty looks outright rude/terrible service. Black owned joints/soul food restaurants often made it a point to be extra polite whenever I brought my (white) family members/lady of interest. This has been in LA, New York and New Orleans. It might also help that I"m very good at selecting restaurants/often hang out with people that are regulars.

Lets just say if you're dining with a regular your chances of receiving poor service/miss behavior reduces drastically. This applies to black family owned restaurants and it applies to snobby posh WASP restaurants. Because the servers know that you're with a regular they are on their best ffing behavior. (Literally they know if customer A who has dined for years notices their friends/acquaintances treated poorly infront of them. Customer A can probably get them fired/notify management with a complaint that wont be laughed at. Restaurant owners hate losing a cash cow/loyal customer.) As a result its why I've been able to show up to some posh WASPY places with a fro an absurd smile and a white girl/family members and get treated nicely and dine on some Maine Lobster. I"m talking places in New England where the majority of negative yelp reviews are from minorities.

Where as at some "family restaurants" this was not the case.

20. Orignalblak

Orignalblak New Member

Awe yeah we stay up in the soul food joints no problems but let's not be naive you gone catch an ice grill anywhere!