Superbowl Champ Eagles Star Neslon Agholor and girlfriend

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by JUANMACKER, Feb 6, 2018.

1. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

Sounds like Sistagirl talk.....or Hillbilly-speak....both come from the same pathetic place.

2. MBAGrad

MBAGrad New Member

There are pictures of her back when she was at USC, and her body was entirely different back then.

3. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

Was she chubby with too much babyfat? If she was heavier then that's easy to explain . The very first white professional woman I ever dated admitted to me that she had an awkwardly unhealthy adolescence and until her sorority years in college she was far from the finished product I met at work in my first management position. When I met this Brown-Eyed brunette she was three years post-grad from Princeton and went to the gym religiously at 24 years old. Girl looked like a young Stephanie McMahon from 2000 but with the thickness and curves of Abella Danger today :)

Never did I imagine how freaky White Professional women could be lol . . . one of the best months of my life!!!

Last edited: Feb 12, 2018
  4. MBAGrad

MBAGrad New Member

At USC she had a great slim fit body with just enough curves. Now she looks like a Kim Kardashian wanna-be.

Wow. You are like my doppleganger. My ex was also a Princeton grad: blonde, blue-eyed, big natural tits but toned and athletic. She played field hockey in college and came from a very rich family. We were total opposites, but the chemistry was insane. She told me that her white girlfriends at Princeton were curious about black men but afraid to date them due to social stigma.

5. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Nelson read himself for filth. He said he lost all his confidence as a catcher, but gotdamn he found it again. :D Thank you, Jeezus!

PS: WIP > 97.5.

6. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Congrats, Champ! <3
    [​IMG]