Superbowl Champ Eagles Star Neslon Agholor and girlfriend

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by JUANMACKER, Feb 6, 2018.

1. JUANMACKER

JUANMACKER Active Member

2. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

3. Young Herschel

^^ I was rooting for Nelson to score a touchdown or two Super Bowl Sunday and perhaps win MVP last weekend. Then again it looks like he's already won that award lol . . . a marriage proposal would have been icing on the cake during the post-game . . . something they're future generations could look back upon :)

Love a lady that loves to live healthy ~ oh my heavens look at those gym pics :)
    Vivianna's white, creamy phat thighs looking like the pearly gates of the heavens . . . Nelson better put a ring on this darling daughter of a doctor and real estate broker

Last edited: Feb 8, 2018
  4. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

5. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

Shallow as a piss puddle.

6. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

She'll be walking off with half his money any day now

7. Young Herschel

^If she was just some shallow golddigger she could have made that move when Nelson got his 5.1 million signing bonus and was being practicly driven out of town during his sorry statistical first 2 seasons. Vivianna has been his ride or die since USC and she stayed in school to graduate on time with a Bachelor's in her mother's occupational field ~ Real Estate. This ultimate angel of Italian ecstasy comes from a rich family already but she didn't chose to rest on that family financial foundation . . . she got accepted to a prestigious private university and graduated in four years last May. Her daddy is a doctor and she goes to Southern Cal . . . she surely had a plethora of attractive options to select in which way to go years ago looking like a Will Persons adult comic even in business casual attire lol

Last edited: Feb 9, 2018
  8. LA

LA Well-Known Member

Well, damn! You sure did your research. LOL

9. darkcurry

So basically a cute rich white girl. lol. Nelson seems to be a good, well grounded brotha and a bit of model himself if you seen his wardrobe style, so I just assume she is on his level. I get it, she looks like almost every cute blonde rich white girl out of Beverly Hills. With the EXTRA addition of thickness. She got a booty! lol. But I'm with you, their relationship doesn't seem shallow in the least!

Who's Will Persons?

10. JUANMACKER

JUANMACKER Active Member

I think he meant John Persons...

Author of Hardcore XXX very graphic Interracial Comics...

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  11. darkcurry

Thanks. Is he a white guy or black guy?

12. Young Herschel

Im from South Jersey and if only you could have heard local sports radio here and how they read Nelson for FILTH before his breakout season this year . . . was 24/7 bombardment on 97.5 the Fanatic. Sure must have been a blessing to have Vivianna flying into Philly
    every week once her college classes were done . . . he needed the love of a good woman during those dark days and according to her instagram that is exactly what he received from Vivianna Volpicelli :)

13. Young Herschel

Black with a Blonde wife. Many of his schoolgirl cheerleaders have basically been brought to life by Volpicelli lol

14. Young Herschel

Thanks for your clarification I had him in my head always as Will for some reason lol. VV looks like that cheerleader who bet on the wrong team and reluctantly decided to pay up
    in that
    infamous locker room comic

15. darkcurry

Oh, okay. Wow. lol.

But I asked that because a lot of white guys have been behind a lot of IR XXX erotica involving black men and white women.

16. MBAGrad

MBAGrad New Member

Her body is entirely fake.

17. Young Herschel

That coochie real though :) . . . he surely didn't foot the bill for any elective surgeries she may have had. All I know is that at her age (22?) she may just be naturally blessed with "Supergirl" good looks. There are numerous women in Lithuania, Czech Republic, Croatia and the Ukraine who posses similar physical attributes at her age. Only way to confirm would be adolescent and teenage pictures where she couldn't plausibly have blossomed into the goddess she is today . . . pics of Vivianna looking like a 1999 Mylie Moore or a 2006 Taylor Swift would be persuasive to me

18. Young Herschel

Those crazy curves of Vivianna were likely enhanced by corsett training her waist over the last few years. That is what Khloe Kardashian has been doing in addition to diet, weight training and cardio. Jenna Shea and Christy Mack have acknowledged using corsett training as well to achieve their desired dimensions

19. darkcurry

Yeah, I think when people see women with beautifully sculpted bodies and facial structures their first thought is plastic surgery, because that does be the case a lot. But there are women out there that naturally look like this. I too would love to see some before pics before I judge, but also remember that teenage bodies can go through changes. I had growth spurt at 17 where I grew 3 inches in 4 months.

I also notice this happens a lot with white women. Are we suppose to believe that all white women have plain features and there are no exotic looking white females out there. What about white men with these exotic features along with every other exotic looking person that is not a white woman. I notice people do this a lot with white women, but we expect if anybody else looks like that he/she is natural. Even if she does use a waist trainer, that is not plastic surgery and is a natural way of enhancing body features just like somebody lifting weights.

20. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Holy shit. I always thought John Persons was a white cuck. Particularly by the way he draws black men. Wow