Star Wars

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Thump, Dec 13, 2015.

1. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

Don't be an asshole. Spoiler alert that shit.

2. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Nothing was revealed asshole. So kiss my ass.

3. meowkittenmeow

Saying that something happened and someone special showed up at the end is a spoiler. Spoiler alert that shit.

4. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

You have no idea what it means to spoil a movie/TV show. Dumbass

You don't know why she cried and who showed up or revealed. you have no clue.

All I did was tease your ass.

A spoiler is actually telling who and what.

By your logic then you shouldn't watch the trailer or interviews of the actors/actresses of the movie. Hell don't read reviews of the movies. They tell shit too.

Now sit your ass down

Last edited: Dec 18, 2016
  5. meowkittenmeow

You can't even understand the fact that this is a White Women Black Man website with all your bw caping. So, It's obvious that you don't know what a spoiler is. A spoiler is any extra details outside of trailers that is given after seeing a film or reading a book etc. And that is exactly what you did. As far as you making me, "sit my ass down", you don't have the experience or the kills to make that shit happen, so really, keep your old bitch ass threats to yourself. I'll take the high road here since I don't want any more spoilers and just block you. Considering that I am not going to travel to you to beat your old bitch ass and since you aren't traveling to me to get your ass beat, I will make sure just to ignore you. I am sure I can do without the constant caping for BW and your weird ass threads.

6. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Lol

Lol

You don't even know what caping means. They fact that you brought bw up says something about you.

Lol

Lol

What's really funny the ones whining about me "defending" bw are the main ones complaining about them on a wwbm at every turn. Lol

If you were secure with yourself you wouldn't have put down bw in front of ww.

Lol

Last edited: Dec 18, 2016
  7. meowkittenmeow

The fact that you never dating a white woman, married a black woman, and have admitted to coming on here just to stir shit says a lot about you at damn near 50 years old. But, do you brotha.

8. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Lol

Lol

Lol

Yeah ok yeah.

The fact that you cant answer what I asked speaks volumes.

You don't even like ww

9. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

10. meowkittenmeow

1. I currently date, have dated and will continue to date white women as well as women of other racial backgrounds

2. Your dumbass didn't ask a question. I know you old, bruh, but damn, senile too?

3. Write "lol" as many times as you want to while the rest of the forum clowns your ass on these threads and in private conversations. We all know about you, and your comebacks are old and weak as hell (just like you). Don't you have a monthly Hoe-tep meeting to go to or something?

11. meowkittenmeow

Your list of replies without a single question asked... Old senile bitch ass...

Nothing was revealed asshole. So kiss my ass.
    You have no idea what it means to spoil a movie/TV show. Dumbass

You don't know why she cried and who showed up or revealed. you have no clue.

All I did was tease your ass.

A spoiler is actually telling who and what.

By your logic then you shouldn't watch the trailer or interviews of the actors/actresses of the movie. Hell don't read reviews of the movies. They tell shit too.

Now sit your ass down

Lol

Lol

You don't even know what caping means. They fact that you brought bw up says something about you.

Lol

Lol

What's really funny the ones whining about me "defending" bw are the main ones complaining about them on a wwbm at every turn. Lol

If you were secure with yourself you wouldn't have put down bw in front of ww.

Lol

Lol

Lol

Lol

Yeah ok yeah.

The fact that you cant answer what I asked speaks volumes.

You don't even like ww

12. K

K Well-Known Member

:D

13. meowkittenmeow

Now please, go make some more fucked up threads and stir shit, because we all know damn well you aren't about dating white women.

Damn near 50, trolling on an interracial website...

I know you are going to keep trying and failing to clown GL, and I know it is important for trolls to get attention, because if you are 48 or 49 and on here to troll you are having some lonely times, I am simply not going to give that attention. Do, what you do and cry yourself to sleep or scream in a pillow, eat some ice cream, and have a nice nap. You'll be alright in the morning. Brush yourself off and work hard to find some other website to troll. Or you could talk to your "homegirls" on the hater site I like to whine about. Have fun and take care. I'm done entertaining your silliness.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2016
  14. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Hell Ill just tell you about the movie.

15. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

It started with this .........

The imperial forces are ......

Then the rebels......

16. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

I can go on...

Forget it.

It ends with the main character being pregnant with......

17. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Carrie Fisher In Intensive Care After Heart Attack On Flight to LA.

[​IMG]

Carrie Fisher, the actress beloved for her portrayal of Princess Leia in the original Star Wars trilogy, is being treated in intensive care after suffering a serious heart attack on a flight to Los Angeles from London, her brother has said.

Todd Fisher said the 60-year-old was receiving treatment in the intensive care unit of a Los Angeles hospital after suffering a medical emergency on the United Airlines flight from London on Friday.

He added his older sister was receiving excellent care, but said he could not classify her condition. He had earlier told reporters that she had been stabilised and was out of the emergency room.

But he later clarified his comments. “It’s not fair to say ‘stable’. I am not saying she is fine, or not fine,” he told Reuters by telephone. “She is in the ICU.” But in a subsequent interview he said many details about her condition or what caused the medical emergency are unknown.

Emergency services did not confirm the actor’s condition. Erik Scott, a spokesman for the Los Angeles fire department, said: “At 12.11pm the Los Angeles fire department responded to LAX airport for a patient in cardiac arrest.

“Firefighters aggressively provided advanced medical life support and transported the patient to a local area hospital.”

A large gathering of reporters was camped outside the Ronald Reagan UCLA medical centre in Santa Monica where TMZ and the Los Angeles Times reported she had been taken.

A United Airlines statement said: “Medical personnel met United flight 935 from London to Los Angeles upon arrival today after the crew reported that a passenger was unresponsive.

“Our thoughts are with our customer at this time and any requests for additional information should be directed to local authorities.”

A number of unnamed sources spoke to news outlets. One, who said they were not authorised to discuss the incident, told the Los Angeles Times Fisher was “in a lot of distress on the flight”.

People who said they had been on board the plane detailed the incident on Twitter. One, the YouTube star Anna Akana, wrote: “She wasn’t breathing for 10 minutes or so. They were administering CPR up until we landed.

“So many thanks to the United flight crew who jumped into action, and the awesome doctor and nurse passengers who helped.”

Fisher, the daughter of the Hollywood couple Eddie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds, rose to stardom as Princess Leia in the original Star Wars trilogy. She recently published The Princess Diarist, her eighth book, about playing the role. She has also written for the Guardian.

She was returning to Los Angeles after being in the UK to film the third season of the British television comedy Catastrophe.

She has written extensively about her struggles with fame and addiction. Her first novel, published in 1987, was Postcards from the Edge, a thinly veiled autobiography about a cocaine-addicted actor trying to put her life together after a drug overdose. It was adapted into a 1990 film starring Shirley MacLaine and Meryl Streep.

A one-woman show, Wishful Drinking, played on Broadway. It was filmed for HBO and also became a book.

Fisher revealed in her new book that she and her Star Wars co-star Harrison Ford had an on-set affair that they kept secret for decades. She was also once married to the singer Paul Simon.

Ford and Fisher were reunited on screen in The Force Awakens, last year’s seventh film in the Star Wars series. Fisher had recently finished filming on the eighth movie, which is due to be released next year.

Mark Hamill, who plays Luke Skywalker in the Star Wars films, tweeted: “As if 2016 couldn’t get any worse... sending all our love to @carrieffisher.”

Peter Mayhew, the actor who played the Wookiee Chewbacca, said: “Thoughts and prayers for our friend and everyone’s favorite princess right now.”

18. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I saw Star Wars: Rogue One with my nephew last week. We both enjoyed it. Darth Vader was in top form and the appearance of Peter Cushing as Grand Moff Tarkin was a surprise since he had been dead for some time.

I still continue to pray for the healthy recovery of Carrie Fisher.

19. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Yeah. Vader was the joint.

20. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

And so was the Death Star.