Someone here will vote for Trump ?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by alioufall, Mar 13, 2016.

1. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Let's Not Forget His Idea of Nationwide Stop and Frisk. Even The GOP Doesn't Agree With That. That One Is going To Hit Hard With A lot Of His Racist Supporters And The Blue Lives Matter/All Lives Matter Fans.

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Only thing anyone has to think at this point is economic crash coming soon
    Save your money then reinvest after the carnage.
    It's coming there is no avoiding it like a hurricane.

3. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Dodd-Frank is out the window for sure.

They may even get rid of Sarbanes-Oxley.....lol

4. The Dark King

your accounting knowledge is on point

5. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Oh I'm thorough. Anything else would be uncivilized. :D

6. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

Pretty much. You know he's still going to be Tweeting like a motherfucker, though. The first time something doesn't go his way, his thin-skinned ass is going to hop on social media and start putting people on blast.

7. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

I may need to ask y'all for some advice on the off-chance that my backup plan to find an Australian bride over the next few months doesn't pan out.

8. The Dark King

Well one piece of advice start saving as much as you can. This next crash is gonna be epic. Have that cash on hand to buy back in cheap. I want blacks to own as much as possible. One thing I notice the more we have the more we share us and the native Americans. We don't discriminate we don't push others out Our success is what's best for all.

9. The Dark King

Lol true story.
    Why don't you practice?

10. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Yep. Buy back in cheap.
    I like being an adviser. The financial services industry is more concerned with selling products than anything else. The best way for me to do it would be to start a holding company and just sell my stock. That way the people that I want to help can have my services on a continuous basis without even having to ask. I have helped people in the past by giving free advise and education.

I've done financial accounting in the real estate industry and at an engineering firm, as well as non-profit. I've also done tax work on the side, but not lately.

I don't have time to do any of that these days. My focus is on school. Sometime after I'm done with school and the FE exam for engineering, I'll start the holding company. Further down the line the hobby shop that I'm slowly building will probably turn into a tech company....lol

11. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

12. The Dark King

Hit me up for the first round of investments lol
    If Bitcoin keeps going up, which is another benefit of Trump presidency for me, retirement by 2019 holla lol

13. sarah23

sarah23 Well-Known Member

Australia has some of the most draconian anti immigrant measures of any western country.
    Send immigrants to camps in neighbouring Pacific islands.

14. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I'll keep you in mind bitcoin or not. You seem to be part of the 1% of the industry that actually cares about building wealth for their clients.

15. The Dark King

It's a relationship business I can't wealthy unless I make others wealthy too.

16. alioufall

alioufall Well-Known Member

I will pray for president Trump for the duration of his presidency . Whit him the USA will be really great ... good luck Donald :)

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  17. MightyLighty

MightyLighty Well-Known Member

18. hulkx

hulkx Active Member

I would hope that everyone wants the president to do a great job. Anything else would be asinine.

19. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

Well it all depends now doesn't it. If his plans include looting the treasury and enriching his own as well as his cabinet's pockets, while infringing on the right of the citizens. Then I would say yes I hope he does fail at those things.

20. hulkx

hulkx Active Member

No, not really.
    What you described can't be argued as doing a good job.