Someone here will vote for Trump ?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by alioufall, Mar 13, 2016.

1. alioufall

alioufall Well-Known Member

Like title .

2. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

I've never voted before because it's a fools game in my opinion, but I'm seriously considering voting for trump because the country needs a huge shake up.

I used to think republicans were moronic and idiotic but alot of democrats have been showing they ass in the worst possible way lately.

3. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

I hope you're joking. This country doesn't need a "huge shake up", we need to work together for the betterment of this country. Obama has done incredible things in his 8 years, despite the constant, willfully ignorant opposition of the Republican Party. No way on earth I want to go backwards by supporting any current candidate of that party. I can't stand people supporting trump solely for his "entertainment" factor. He's not funny, he's not entertaining, he's a vile human being who has already shown himself to be a complete embarrassment to the United States of America. He will singlehandedly push critical equality issues in this country, backwards 60 years. It's truly beyond me how anyone can support someone so blatantly hateful. He's a racist, sexist, entitled asshole who is ONLY in this race for his egos sake. I have no doubt he sits at home, laughing at all the intellectually challenged people falling for every piece of bullshit that comes out of his mouth. Ignorant pawns, falling right in line as he'd hoped. The majority of Americans MUST be better than that. Vote for someone who'll challenge the hate in this country, not someone looking to incite a war between its citizens.

4. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

Wish I could rep you very well said

5. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I have never voted republican. I won't start now. Neither in this life or the next. Donald Trump is a better business man than a politician. If he wins, he will go to work bringing the country back to the way it was 60 years ago. Politics isn't easy. Politicians are only human beings trying to affect change. I don't think that this country needs a shake up, it needs to remember that the U.S.A. is about people and not ideas that benefit the few. There needs to be understanding, acceptance and compassion. Not hatred, anger, fear, suffering and all of their foot soldiers. This is the time for all of us on this planet earth to find solutions for the problems plaguing our world. Global warming, hunger and disease. There will always be someone who doesn't agree. That's to be expected. Must this country go to war because we don't like the way that country's government treats its own citizens,knowing full well that they have seen how this country treats its own citizens? There are greater threats than those in our singular and collective consciousness. Some known, some unknown. When man prepares for the battle against an enemy, no one is prepared for the unforeseeable. Tough talk and posturing is no match. A leader, no matter which party, gender, race/ethnicity and etc must be willing to build people up and not tear them down. We are a nation at war and I don't want this nation to become what we are fighting. The U.S.A. is a young country, not a country of war and hate mongering demagogues who care only about a top spot in the history books.

6. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

Even if Trump loses the election, we as a nation have lost somthing. Because this dumpster fire of an election has forever tarnished America's image.

7. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Agreed! In my opinion Trump has shown a ton of reasons why he'd be absolutely horrible as president. If ever there's been a person who has totally polarized America... He's it. His ego is insanely too huge, and he'd never consider working together with anyone who disagrees with him. I just have to shake my head when people admire him for "speaking his mind". He'll never get my support.

8. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Trump is an assclown. The end.

9. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

If Trump gets the Republican nomination, he has a chance of becoming president if Clinton gets the Democratic nomination and the hardcore white liberal/independent Sanders supporters allow their disdain for Clinton to override their common sense and they either don't come out to vote in November or vote for Trump just to spite Clinton. Already seeing a few signs of this at least in my neck of the woods.

10. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

A bit dramatic here. Lol. The second Iraq war tarnished our image. Trump just brought bigotry out in the open where it can been seen more clearly. Even tho I don't like him I do like for the bs to be out in the open, it's one of the many reasons I love the South. But I digress a bit.

What you see after trump is the same country that was here before he ran for office. It has always been just as polarized as it is now. All he did was take the blinders off. I've never wanted to buy a billionaire a beer more than I do now.

11. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

I think this describes some of the non racist trump supporters. A coworker said it would be awesome to see him elected as president just to see the chaos. I agreed but in an alternate universe where so much isn't on the line.

12. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

The Joker is psychotic, quite miserable too. I don't know which of his supporters are worse.

13. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

You're often on point........but this shit here.....

14. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

Skynet reference :smt043 :smt043

15. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

What incredible things did Obama accomplish in his 8 years of presidency?

What critical equality issues will Trump push back?

Since you are not intellectually challenged, I look forward to your answers.

16. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

I don't think I'm being too dramatic at all. Sure America has always been a divided country, and we've always had divisive elections, but not even the racially tinged 2008 and 2012 elections have we seen such open and intentional calls for mayhem being directed from a front running candidate. Trump has created a new low standard for American politics. Think about it like this, have you ever heard of a candidate (before Trump ) for the highest office in the land, have his campaign strategy be accurately synchronized with the rise of Adolf Hitler?

17. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

18. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

So being more open and honest about your true feelings and intentions is a lower standard? Interesting. Do you prefer a klansman in a business suit or would you rather see him in his sheets without the mask.

Why are we talking about Hitler? Ever heard of Andrew Jackson?

19. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Being the first black man to be elected president twice when the naysayers said that a black person would never be elected president. When Obama won, it shocked those naysayers. Even countries outside the U.S.A were happy with his won in 2008.

Winning the Nobel Peace Prize as president.

The Affordable Care Act.

Reopening the door to Cuba.

Marriage equality.

Addressing environmental issues.

Demonstrating restraint and dignity when he was faced with the opposition and disrespect from those in the republican party and those in his own party.

Through it all, Barack Obama stood tall.

20. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

You say "open and honest" I say fear mongering and inciter of violence. Trump is shouting fire in a crowded theater. And as for why we are talking about Hitler. Anytime you have a candidate proposing war crimes, and threatening to go to war with a neighboring nation over fears of an ethnic minority, I think a Hitler comparison is quite apropos.