Shia LaBeouf Outs Himself As A Racist

Discussion in 'In the News' started by MightyLighty, Jul 13, 2017.

1. MightyLighty

MightyLighty Well-Known Member

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

That's such a reach. This was not a racist moment it was a spoiled douche moment.

3. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

LOL. This isn't anything close to Mel Gibson going off on Jews.
    Shia for some reason identifies as being an honorary BM. Didn't he think he could spit rhymes like a minute ago??lol

Agree with TDK, this outburst by Shia wasn't really racist and more about his being a rich, famous asshole who thinks he deserves special treatment.
    Being drunk off your ass and walking up to a cop asking for cigs and a light is begging to get arrested, even though it's a misdemeanor.

I agree with Shia on one point, I don't think most cops would have arrested him, but whatever.

4. Frederick

Frederick Well-Known Member

If this motherfucker weren't famous, he would have been curb stomped a long fucking time ago.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  5. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Consider the OP

6. Skaddix

Skaddix Well-Known Member

Well you know Shia aint wrong.... All Black Cops do go to Hell IMO.

The whole institution is out to oppress us in the first place.

7. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Nah, no pass from me. The whole "your wife likes black dick" shit? Nah. Of course he's going to use a white man's greatest insecurity. Basically, "you're such a bitch that your wife has to resort to fucking black men to". As if cheating on one's white husband with a black man is a complement to us. Yeah, it wasn't a Mel Gibson rant but he still gets no pass from me. Why did he feel the need to say that kind of shit anyway?

8. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

This guy here.

9. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

TDK is right. I think his intent was to offend the officers and not to be racist though