Shadow Man Video Game Playthrough

Discussion in 'Parties and Games' started by Morning Star, Mar 15, 2014.

1. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

This is my channel and this is the first Walkthrough of a 3D game. Shadow Man came out in 1999 for the PC, PlayStation, Nintendo 64, and Dreamcast. This action-adventure game features some of the most beautifully depressing worlds from the world of the living and the world of the dead. Take control of Mike LeRoi, a man with a troubled past and the bearer of the Mask of Shadows, which turns him into the Shadow Man, the Walker Between the Worlds. He is tasked to prevent the End of All Things by the hands of Legion (Mark - Chapter 5, Verse 9) and The Five.

Traversing both worlds, you'll need to collect Dark Souls to strengthen your own powers and acquire weapons ranging from conventional weapons to voodoo artifacts to control and command the dead.

This is one of my all-time favorite games and it's nice to see a black main protagonist without the conventional stereotypes in the gaming world.

And since this lacks audio commentary, I took it upon myself to rely on Text Commentary to keep them going. I'm doing this because the program I'm using doesn't recognize the game for audio.

If you want to play this game and relive one of the best periods in gaming, then check out these sites:

Shadow Man on GOG.com

Shadow Man on Steam

[YOUTUBE]099Me_o8fB4[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]hv7NnO69g1w[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]xxdXc39Juk0[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]qCD_sNDttj4[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]1iyGWh0DCTs[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]_Z6GfnDLkGQ[/YOUTUBE]​