Saquon Barkley and GF Anna Congdon

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by darkcurry, Mar 18, 2018.

1. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

^^^ A "Topanga" is just sexual manuver that some clever girls use to distinguish themselves as it presents them as precious as opposed to the majority of girls who "go all the way" ~ it's basically the same thing as a "Splurgin' Virgin" in that it's a form of foreplay practiced by those college kids whom I came to know as "Non-practicing virgins" back in the day.

Some on the hater site I like to whine about have bitterly been speculating that Anna likely let Saquon run up in her RAW on the same day they met which is not so uncommon for these kinds of golddiggers and wouldn't be inconsistent behavior for getting pregnant so early in the relationship (4 months)

Last edited: Mar 24, 2018
  2. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

I have a very religious friend who practiced anal sex until her wedding night. She still claimed she was a virgin.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  3. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Oh wow. I heard about girls doing that, but I didn't think anybody was serious.

4. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

They take it to the extreme but the concept of being "Non-practicing virgins" does get passed down in some families from mother to oldest daughter on down the line to Kylie lol . . .

Whatever moves she can master to mesmerise her man whilst maintaining her virginal hymen and get her guy off are "Topangas" lol like I had a pretty Italian girl in a Spanish sorority up at Montclar State years ago with such long hair and a fat booty (her name was Maria so I had no clue) that would work wonders with her mouth & hands on the underside of my sack whilst simultaneously siphoning just the very tip of my head then returning to lick my underside until she finished me with her hand . . . she named it her "Splurgin' Virgin" like it was her patented special finishing move . . . oh the memories lol :)

Last edited: Mar 24, 2018
  5. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Black chicks only have unrestricted access to these guys from kindergarten all the way through freshman year in college, so unfair!!!!!!

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  6. RicardoCooper

[​IMG]

7. bilbo

bilbo Active Member

Conngrats to them, she is beautiful and he is talented enough to earn enough income to create a multiplier effect of wealth for his family that can stretch into future generations.

The average white supremacist has a woman that looks like a shaved biker. The resentment runs deep when a black man partners with the kind of woman that they've always dreamed about. Really shocking to their sense of self-worth. Fuck them.

I do have sympathy for black women who cannot catch a break in the dating world though.

8. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

Other oppressed women want to kill their enemies...not "sisters".
    They see US as their enemies.

You can see that by the way they name our childen:D

9. RicardoCooper

[​IMG]

10. RicardoCooper

I don't. Quit bringing drama, debt, obesity, another man's kids, entitlement, and unrealistic expectations to the table as well as their thug/bad boy obsession, and they too can find a man. Sistas #1 problem right now is that decent black men have figured out the long con and have left the building...and not necessarily to white women only

11. Reverie

But this is more of a class issue than a race issue. I know a lot of white women (and men for that matter) that possess the exact same dysfunction.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  12. RicardoCooper

Not to the degree that it exists in the black community and among black women.

13. Reverie

The baby is here and she is beautiful. :p

14. sarah23

sarah23 Well-Known Member

Many Arab women practise this.

15. Reverie

Ok..

16. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Lmao

17. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

18. Reverie

Such a beautiful baby.

19. GAmomlisa

GAmomlisa Well-Known Member

Saquon is so hot! And his girl is obviously beautiful, how could their kid be anything but gorgeous!

20. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Agreed! I think he and the mom make a nice couple.

I'm just hoping Saquan become the newest member of the Giants tonight:).