Saquon Barkley and GF Anna Congdon

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by darkcurry, Mar 18, 2018.

1. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

BW crying at the hater site I like to whine about ..........meanwhile....Hillbillies are crying at racist site.

Like the old saying goes:

"the Black woman IS the WM's woman.

2. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Pretty much

3. sam i am

sam i am New Member

Damn 29 pages on the hater site I like to whine about

4. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

That is just sad.

5. flaminghetero

They might as well merge racist site with the hater site I like to whine about since they share mutual hatred for BM.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  6. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Bruh unless you keep up with College Football or a student/faculty at Penn St., you probably never heard of Saquon Barkely. I can't believe they have 29-page thread for a dude they never heard of before this week. And you can tell they never heard of him before this week because they would've already known he has white GF & not making a big deal out of this.

WTF could they be talking about for 29 pages about a dude they've never heard of??!! Based on the discussions I've seen elsewhere, I'm gonna guess it's BW vs. WW (& other non-bw) in college & getting your "MRS. Degree". Is that what gist of it is?

7. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Good idea in theory, but their white, would-be saviors don't like them anymore than they like BM

8. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

He's about to be a rich famous athlete and he has a white girlfriend,that's all they need to know for 29 pages of hate.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  9. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

I think we've reached the point where BW hate BM/WW relationships more than white men.

10. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

Yeah, it is insane actually. the hater site I like to whine about has been very aggressive the last couple of weeks.

Yes, this girl is accused for being a gold digger, that is quite fun when you think of every woman in there wants to bag a baller/get pregnant by one and there is several how to's on how to meet them and get with them.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  11. flaminghetero

That point was reached since day 1.

WM date IR more than anybody on Earth....WW aren't crying about that.

12. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

On the hater site I like to whine about the main argument is that schools like Penn State are factories for white girls to secure the bag . . . USC . . . Texas . . . Notre Dame . . . Duke all recruit black youth from the inner-city like Saquon whose from the Bronx and then wine & dine them on an institutional level of lavishness that is unprecedented . . . at these alumni events with millionaire boosters (and their grandaughters with surgical enhancements ) who just want to beat the biggest arch-rival schools.

The girls themselves on an individual basis supposedly spoil black youth with "Splurging Virgins" and "Topangas" as well as other sexually seductive manuvers to ingratiate and distinguish herself from rival girls back home for these black youth and even corrupt them with easy access to cars and credit cards, shore houses in NC and VA. Most posters on the hater site I like to whine about are frustrated and defeated that they don't have invitations to these uber-elite recruiting events and banquets as easily as white girls do whose families fund these commonly held events at the Four Seasons and the Waldorff-Astoria for example.

racist site is complaining that the parents of girls like Anna should be wary of introducing their daughters to youth sports like girls basketball where they would likely come into familiarity with black youth even despite the fact that Anna went to a high school so white it had an all white girls basketball team lol. Anna went to State and saw which way the wind was blowing . . . manuvered and managed her way pass the competition to hook a prized catch as a true sophmore at a historical football factory - which is known for being whitey white white via its student body.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  13. Reverie

Of course not, We do not own them.

14. flaminghetero

Fuck what they think.

15. flaminghetero

A girl with her looks could have mined for gold in much more fertile ground.

It HAS to be about the money...the very thought that BM are good men is just too hard for racist WM and their BW to fathom.
    A WW with a Brother HAS to have something wrong with her.It is the only scenario their fragile egos can handle.

Everything is set up to make WW and BM look bad...logic and evidence be damned.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2018
  16. flaminghetero

True.

...but WM think they own you.
    ...and BW think they own us.

White Patriarchy and Black Matriarchy both share the same entitlement disorder.

You don't hear WM crying when they hook up with sisters....and you damn sure don't hear BW complaining about it.

17. Reverie

Her looks kind of undermines "the truth" about only fat white women like black men.

Nope, they celebrate it and live through black female celebrities that are together with white men. It is so weird.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  18. flaminghetero

Strange how WM and BW share the same mind.

Hence the saying:

'The black woman IS the white man's woman'.

Truth be told...

......BW have never seen WM are their enemies....even the most racist of them...sisters actually think they can love the racist out of WM if they would just give them the chance.lol

The same BW that declares "a nigger ain't shit"...will turn right around and vehemently remind you that all WM are not bad:D

19. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

What are "Splurging Virgins" & "Topangas"?

Anyways, I've been wanting to talk about this stupid conspiracy theory that BW & their pro-black simps will try to sell you that white men (the alt-right/racist site crowd would probably say it's Jewish men) send non-bw to pursue Black male athletes, celebrities, non-famous rich/well-off black men, & other high value BM so these high value BM can lose their wealth/money over time through Child Support, divorce/alimony, inheritance, & etc. That's why BW supposedly never have a chance with these high value BM.

It's such a STUPID argument when you think about it because:

1. You have to actually believe these non-bw aren't motivated enough themselves to secure the bag by pursuing high value men (while BW are). They really need Illuminati white men behind the scenes to push them to this.

2. I've read/heard enough Baller Alert stories over the years to know it's laughable to think BW don't have access with BM celebs.

3. The majority of BM are married and/or have kids with BW. This includes BM all income levels or status.

4. Celebrity blacks couples get divorced and/or have baby mama drama all the fuccing time & those BM take the exact same Ls as black male celebs who go through it with a non-bw.

I'm sure i'm forgetting more points.
    LOL. I've been wondering why a white female athlete dating a brotha (specifically athletes) is not considered a stereotype at this point.

20. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

And they do have their bootlicking black male simps to be wary of. Robert Littal who is the owner of BSO who seems cool one minute, then the next minute he acts as if he hates as if he hates black men dating white women. He overreacts to stories about these white girls doing black men wrong and try to lump all white women in the same picture.

But back on topic they seem to be ignoring the hate for the most part
    https://twitter.com/anacongda/

And Saquon has a very mature response to his future in fatherhood
    http://www.nj.com/eagles/index.ssf/..._skip_the_nfl_draft_if_girlfriend_goes_i.html

"What happens if the baby is delivered the same day as draft day?" Barkley repeated to reporters with a smile following the Pro Day workouts. "That's a great question. It's something we're actually a little worried about. I can tell you, that if that is the case, I'll be taking the first plane back to Scranton, Pa."

It also speaks to the fact that this couple is in love no mater how long they been together. People always trying to place these stereotypical rules on something only nature controls and that is love.