Ronda Rousey gets knocked the **** out

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Frederick, Nov 15, 2015.

1. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

What Tate are you talking about?

2. darkwawyer

darkwawyer Member

Rhonda is still pretty shook up. The worse thing to happen to most fighters is to get their ass handed to them. I think defeat is easier when you have suffered defeats along with your triumphs, but when you come on the scene and kick ass for 8+ fights, then get your clock cleaned...it does something to you.

Rhonda's "getting well needed surgery"
    Connor just blew a 10 mil payday dodging Diaz
    Pettis has been loosing every since he got his cranium cracked
    Esparza took almost a year off after getting banged by JJ
    Silva has lost like the last 4 fights
    I really think that Dana is praying Frankie takes out Aldo (help Connor duck)

I'm sure that there are others I'm forgetting, but you get what I'm saying? The bantam weight woman's class is gonna be a mess for a little while. Holly is not out of the mix. She has to get her legs under her. Meisha may be able to defend the belt for a defense or two while Dana fucks over Holly and Rhonda tries to get mentally prepared. All of them better pray that Liz doesn't stop being lazy or that Mariam's not blessed by God and doesn't come back (like Cruz) to shuffle the whole deck.

I'll be glad when MMA fighters start signing "love of the game" contracts. If I hit the mega/power, I'm going to host a 50million dollar fight tourney (Enter the Dragon style - by mail invitation). I would love to see Venom vs some of the UFC guys and Angela (lee) come for some of the female straws.