Ronda Rousey gets knocked the **** out

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Frederick, Nov 15, 2015.

1. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

She best stay away from Holm and go back to the level of fighters she can handle.

2. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

True, but at the same time, Ronda was rider her own hype wave with all the shit she was saying. She backed it up for the most part but Holly cut her down. And like you said, there are only 20 women in her division(many of the women she fought have only been fighting since they were fresh out of high school while Mayweather and them have been fighting their entire lives).

3. KWillo

KWillo Active Member

Mayweather still fought guys whom were legit championship contenders, former or current champions throughout his whole career.I always said that Ronda's weight class lacked real competition outside of Holly Holm.None of the chicks outside of Holly and Meisha ever won a title in their MMA careers, let alone the UFC.

4. Hypestyle

Hypestyle New Member

I don't follow this sport at all. Are there any prominent black, asian or latina women? :confused:

5. goodlove

goodlove New Member

true but she went main stream with it and now she got stack. aint mad at her

6. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Cristiane "Cyborg" Santos from Brazil.

7. KWillo

KWillo Active Member

Yeah it's bullshit because men have much higher testosterone, much more spatial awareness and are linear thinkers.That's why we do sports.

8. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

She's still going to make her money, win or lose. Hell the rematch is probably going to pull in more money than the first fight and Ronda's already said that she wants to fight Holm again. It will be interesting to see the lead-up to that fight after it's been announced. I bet she talks a lot less shit this time.

9. goodlove

goodlove New Member

you should see the articles. she is very very sad

10. Since1980

I would be, too. I mean, she got her ass kicked and it was an ugly knockout too. But I think that people learn the most important lessons in defeat. Sometimes you have to learn to crawl after you've been walking for a while.

11. goodlove

goodlove New Member

oh yes. but i like how mayweather came to her defense

12. Since1980

I won't lie, Mayweather's annoying as fuck sometimes and I have absolutely no respect for a man that hits women but the fact that he didn't kick her while she was down says a lot about him as a person. Anyone else would have taken the chance to clown on her (especially after she made fun of his illiteracy) but he took the high road. I had to respect him for that.

13. goodlove

goodlove New Member

oh yeah....

14. KWillo

KWillo Active Member

That's because Mayweather is a fighter,too, whom has had a much longer boxing career.Mayweather knows the UFC has been using his name for free publicity.Dana White used to work for MayweatherW as a boxing promoter.What's funny is how most of the people trashing Ronda weren't doing so prior to her lost to Holly.Plus, most of those same people can't even fight but have the nerve to trash a fighter whom only lost one fight in her entire career.

15. goodlove

goodlove New Member

yeah . that is what mayweather was saying in the article i posted.

16. goodlove

goodlove New Member

here u go

17. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

I like how during the whole Ronda v. Floyd beef, Floyd keeps coming off as the bigger person. All those jabs she was throwing at him and he's making her look bad by not getting phased by her words.

But the hate Ronda got from the Holms fight was undeserved; the loss was enough. No need for all these internet goofballs to use their mob mentality to roast her over it. She's arrogant but lots of fighters are, don't hate her for having an attitude.

Hopefully this loss will give her some humility.

18. goodlove

goodlove New Member

talking crazy is what most fighters do. why be mad.

19. Since1980

That's how it goes, though. Ronda talked a lot of shit before she lost and when you're as confident (some would say cocky) as she is, it's always twice as bad when you lose. You have to take the good with the bad and that means that when you get beat, a lot of the same people who were building you up will be the same people that take shots at you.

20. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

welll so long for holm, this pretty much guarantees a rousey win because tate almost never wins.