Ronda Rousey gets knocked the **** out

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Frederick, Nov 15, 2015.

1. Frederick

Frederick Well-Known Member

Yeah, I forgot about that shit.

That HBO commentary crew was up Floyd's ass for years. That drunken, racist piece of shit, Merchant, is by far the worst though.

2. Frederick

Looks like Holly made a new friend at the Clippers game:

[​IMG]

(Thought that I should post this here before one of you weirdos put it in Celebrity IR Couples.)

3. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Holm on the set of Extra in Los Angeles, Nov 19th.

4. KWillo

KWillo Active Member

Problem was Ronda couldn't take her down though.Once that happened, the fight was over for her.I had Holly winning by unanimous decision before the fight.I didn't expect her to knock Ronda out in the second round.

5. KWillo

KWillo Active Member

Cyborg knocked Gina Carano out in Strikeforce.Ronda has been avoiding Cyborg ever since they both were in the women's 145 lb division in Strikeforce.

6. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

Gina vs cyborg was brutal. no where near what this was but cyborg might have been on juice at the time. I was expecting cyborg to take the belt away from rhonda but don't think so.

7. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Cyborg beat Gina down at the beginning of the 2nd round. It was hard and fast. Cyborg liked to feel her opponents out in the Octagon before letting loose.

8. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

I felt like this was what retired Gina lol

9. KWillo

KWillo Active Member

Me,too.Gina was hot though.She looked a lot better than Ronda.

10. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I remember Gina was present watching Cyborg fight and win. Cyborg saw Gina, ran up to the fence of the Octagon and pointed to Gina. It was as if Cyborg was saying, "I want you! I'll be waiting." Or, "You're next." Gina applauded Cyborg and slowly nodded because she was going to fight Cyborg.

11. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

See her in Blood And Bone with Michael Jai White and In The Blood. She was raw in In The Blood. I couldn't believe that she weighs 150 or so and stands at 5'11 or 6 foot.

12. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

Ronda Rousey on Loss to Holly Holm: ''I Feel So Embarrassed''
    Dec 2015

Article

13. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Slice of humble pie calmed her down with the quickness. She's taking this shit really hard, but given the hype she helped build and the massacre that took place, it's no surprise. I hope she does come back and give it another shot.

14. goodlove

goodlove New Member

yeah she took a good butt whipping

15. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

She needed that ass whooping going around saying she could beat Mayweather. Da fuq?
    Well hopefully she'll learn from this and do better

16. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

At the end of the day now, Ronda can never say shit about Mayweather's fighting because he's undefeated.

17. The Dark King

Pretty much. She gotta stay humble at least until she beats Cyborg

18. goodlove

goodlove New Member

19. Frederick

Undefeated and fighting in a sport with an actual base of talent.

It's not Rousey who should be embarrassed. It's the mainstream media that tried to claim that she was the most dominant athlete in history when she's fighting in a division that only has 20 other women in it.

The absolute worst guys that Mayweather fought in the last decade that people gave him shit for "cherrypicking" were still elite level boxers who had been training all of their lives and were ranked at the top of their divisions.

20. The Dark King

Word
    It's this obsession with trying to prove women are the same as men in sports and it's pure bullshit.