Roland Martin Tears a White Supremacist A New Butthole...EPIC!!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Cherryboy, Nov 23, 2016.

1. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

You may want to improve upon your reading comprehension because at no point did I suggest that religion doesn't exist.

2. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

You may want to think about what you are saying. U went on a diatribe about existence of God and how stupid religion is. That's not even the point of the video. You went off in left field.

My point is religion exist , whether you like or not. He brought it up for a reason and dude bit and got bit.

You should understand the dynamics of it all. I knew exactly why RM went there. I explained thatt . If RM explained the fact that Jesus was not Anglo Saxon but Jewish and dark skinned and showed it to him then the dude would have freaked.

If you watched the video you would have noticed he tried to dance around being Christian.

There maybe several reasons for that. One he could be an atheist but he don't want to say that. Why? Two he may know Jesus is Jewish and dark skinned but didn't want that out.

That's what you are missing.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2016
  3. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

Your oversimplification is not a surprise. Again, I was criticizing the way Martin carried himself with the Christian nonsense, never mind the fact that Christianity is rife with a history of bloodshed and the buy-bull promotes slavery, murder, rape, racism, etc..., so for him to go into that was a poor way of trying to get a point across, which is the point I'm making here. Selective reading on your part does nothing, but create a sense of intelellectual dishonesty since you're misinterpreting my post altogether.

And Spencer wasn't "tap dancing", but, like people who don't identify with any religion, they still hold some belief or maintain some aspects of that, without identifying. The only criteria to call yourself a Christian is if and only if you believe that some regular person died for your sins and he gained magical powers. Everything else, regarding laws or rules on what it means to lead a good life aren't exclusive to that. So slow your role, kid. No need to get into a temper tantrum.