Roland Martin Tears a White Supremacist A New Butthole...EPIC!!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Cherryboy, Nov 23, 2016.

1. Cherryboy

Cherryboy Restricted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27RXiA0qkrM

“Hail Trump, hail our people, hail victory!”

That’s how Richard B. Spencer saluted more than 200 attendees on Saturday, gathered at the Ronald Reagan Building in Washington, D.C., for the annual conference of the National Policy Institute, which describes itself as “an independent organization dedicated to the heritage, identity, and future of people of European descent in the United States, and around the world.”

Spencer has popularized the term “alt-right” to describe the movement he leads. Spencer has said his dream is “a new society, an ethno-state that would be a gathering point for all Europeans,” and has called for “peaceful ethnic cleansing.”

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/11/richard-spencer-speech-npi/508379/

Although I couldn't the way Roland kept interrupting this sad little case of a human, I feel if that if journalists did half of what Roland did with Trump(asking hard hitting questions) maybe we wouldn't looking at a Trump presidency right now.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2016
  2. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

He did a great job.

3. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

4. Cherryboy

Cherryboy Restricted

^Thanks, I was just about to put up the proper link.

5. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

When you have facts and ask good questions, people like him and paniro look really stupid from beginning to end.

They just operate on feelings and hateful and distorted pov

6. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Good point. Trump definitely was permitted to do totally as he wished and that had to work to his advantage. For the few times he was truly challenged... There were many more in which he was simply not challenged.

7. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Conservative talk radio is the safe zone for alt right.

You noticed the guy tried to claim Christianity and then back away from it. Conservatives love hijacking Christianity

8. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

I saw the whole video and I was not really all that impressed with Roland Martin's interview. He seemed like he didn't all of the sufficient information to push back against that racist asshole, such as the contributions that blacks have made and dropped a bunch of names. What really irked me was his push on religious bantering, like a crazed pastor. Still, he did manage to hold his own, but he could have done so much better.

9. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

The religious banter was very germane to the conversation. It's part of history and culture. Did you really listen really listen and watch?
    If your answer is yes then you would have saw how the ws backed up and tried to reconstruct his belief. You would also understand that white supremacist use religion as a weapon. Roland took that weapon away . I agree he could've dropped names but when you in battle u forget.

What I did like was the stem jobs stats. He was honest and he could've gotten slaughtered

Last edited: Nov 24, 2016
  10. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

11. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

Religion is the opiate to the masses and it's not inherently a cultural element to any specific group. It's just a mindless ideology that slaves adopted during the Trans-Atlantic slave trade, and yes, I have watched the entire thing and it was a bit too embarrassing for Martin to use the phrase of "accepting Jeebus as your lord and savior" to try and prove a point. As I said, he could have pistol whipped him badly with facts pertaining to the contributions blacks have invented (and recently received credit) on the foundation of this nation being made off the backs of slaves and black people who have rose above the prejudice and became something great. Spencer was a dumbass from the start, who reveled in debunked material to hold some sense of superiority, albeit an insecure part.

12. ColiBreh1

This dude was also supposed to have an interview on Tariq Nasheed's radio show/podcast yesterday, but backed out at the last minute. I'm really MAD AF because Tariq would've brought up stuff that Roland didn't.

13. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Whether you believe in religion or not is not the point. No one said it was inherent. where did you get that in the conversation? The existence of religion is a fact.
    You should be half intelligent to figure all that out.

Smh

14. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Man, tariq would've at his lunch. He is very thorough in his history.

This guy is just not but feeling comingto the conversation and no facts. That's why he lost. You can see in his face he was coming unglued

15. ColiBreh1

Sigh. Roland let him off the hook when started talking that bullshit about the Egyptians being white.

16. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Oh snap . He sure did. I forgot about that. The whole time he looked like a dear in headlights.

It's funny how dude kept getting owned with facts and he would retreat.

17. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

He could've easily showed that Jesus was Jewish and dark skinned and not Anglo Saxon

He would have had a meltdown

18. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

That would've been hilarious:confused:

19. ColiBreh1

Tariq also brought up Roland let him off easy when they were talking about Affirmative Action. Tariq always talks about not only do WW count as minorities, but LGBT WM, disabled WM, & WM who can claim they are some of % of Native American are all considered minorities.

20. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Oh I tell conservatives that the civil rights movement didn't just benefit blacks but whites also. I tell them about the American disability act and they crap in their pants.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2016