Rick Fox and Sharon Stone Mack It Up at Hyde

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by calidude11, Oct 31, 2006.

1. calidude11

calidude11 New Member

http://www.hater site.com/2006/10/rick-fox-and-sharon-stone-mack-it-up.html

She doesn't look that good anymore. What does everyone think?

Reliable sources tell TMZ that actress Sharon Stone and former NBA star Rick Fox were making out at Hollywood hotspot Hyde on Saturday night, and that the relationship is developing into something more than just a one-night canoodling session. The pair arrived at the club separately, but spent a couple hours inside "with their hands all over each other," according to witnesses, and then were snapped by photogs leaving Hyde together. Another source tells us that Fox introduced himself to "Basic Instinct" star Stone at Hyde recently, but that their mutual interest is a recent occurrence. Stone has had three previous marriages end in divorce, and Fox was previously married to singer-actress Vanessa Williams. Stone's rep had no information on the encounter, and Fox's rep could not be reached for comment.

2. nobledruali

nobledruali Well-Known Member

:idea: Well for one thing she is older than her first BASIC INSTINCT days but she's still HOT I think>>>[​IMG]>>>and so does Rick Fox[​IMG] as well. :wink:

PS>Next time you might want to post stuff like this in the new "Hollywood/Celebrity IR Couples & News" forum. :wink:

3. Kid Rasta

Kid Rasta Restricted

Sharon Stone briefly dated a brotha named Brad Johnson (co-owner of the nightclub Roxbury in L.A. at the time) during the early-'90s.

The Kid Rasta 8)

4. nobledruali

nobledruali Well-Known Member

:idea: Also, didn't she date some brotha that used to play ball or something or is he the same dude that you mentioned :?:

5. SkyKing

SkyKing New Member

I've always had a serious thing for Sharon Stone!
    Best legs in Hollywood in my person opinion.
    She also seems particularly independent, like she absolutely gives no fucks about what people think about what she does.
    Like a fine wine, she only gets better with age.

6. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

I haven't seen a recent pic of her in ages. She's still holding up well, I assume?

7. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

That news item in the OP was from 12 years ago...she's ancient now. Even past the point where you'd hit it just for bragging rights...no thanks

8. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

She is 60 and still has the confidence to wear a bikini on the beach in Miami,so holding up well is a matter of opinion. These are from a couple of days ago.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

Ok, but how does Ricks body look these days? Doesn't he have a belly? I mean, he is in his middle fifties...

10. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

The longtime prematurely gray Rick Fox is 48. This photo was taken in January 2018.

[​IMG]

Holly Robinson Peete, network executive Michelle Vicary, and Rick Fox.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2018
  11. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Thanks for digging up some pics! I haven't seen her in ages.

Thanks