RG III & his second wife, Grete

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by darkcurry, May 14, 2017.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Or only mess with ones who have money lol

2. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Reverie for president!!!!!!

3. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

Thank you darling.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  4. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

5. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

She pregnant again or this an old pic?

6. ColiBreh1

Real talk, why isn't there no movement or outrage about RG3 not have a QB job? RG3 can be at least a back-up in the league.

7. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Weellll....you do the math, luv. And you will have your answer.
    *Hint: she announced her pregnancy in May. ;)

#Looksaboutreadytodrop*

8. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

I agree. I live in the DMV and he's getting blackballed as hard as Colin Kaepernick was.

I know he has rep as one of those cats who tweets too much and does his own thing on the football field, but there are true bums in the NFL who have backup jobs in the NFL over RG3.

9. ColiBreh1

But didn't just have the previous kid over the summer or am I mixing up dates?

10. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

Could he really, though? After his leg injury he wasn't even close to being the same player that he was before that. Add that to the shoulder injury (injuries) and the concussion and no one wants to take a risk on him. Not to mention his teammates saying that he's extremely hard to get along with.

There's really no similar excuse for not signing Kaep, though. He'd be a definite upgrade for some teams.

11. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Oh shit, you're right. She dropped the motherload on July 2nd.
    So she was 7 mnths preggers when they announced the pregnancy in May? Most people don't wait that long.
    Oh well. then yeah, the pic is 5 mnths old, lol. It's still cute.

12. andreboba

RG3 never had shoulder injuries in D.C. The shoulder injury he got in Cleveland is supposed to be fully healed.
    But yeah he does have a rep for being brittle, so maybe that has something to do with the fact RG3 doesn't have an NFL job.

But damn, teams won't even bring him in for a tryout. RG3 may not be able to take multiple hits, but he can still stand back in the pocket, get rocked by a blitzing LBer and still get up for the next play.

Griffin had a fully guaranteed $20 mil rookie contract with the Skins. He probably pocketed about $8-9 mil of that.
    Add in his divorce to his first wife and he likely ends up with about $5-7 mil over 18 years.

IMO he needs to go the to CFL and show the NFL he can still play.
    The young man is too proud and stubborn for his own good.

If he's not careful, his new wife might be the one divorcing him next time.

13. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

I always thought his biggest problem (in the NFL) was his desire to run, and instantly become a RB. It was clear that his body could not take that kind of pounding. Obviously, it works well for someone like Russell Wilson, but he's also a much stockier build. In fact, I think Wilson looks more like a RB than a QB. I was hoping that RGIII could get a decent enough reboot of sorts with Cleveland. I actually think he could do well under a nurturing system like that of Andy Reid.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2017
  14. ColiBreh1

15. andreboba

LOL. Dudes out here still don't know these sweet, wholesome, 'wifey' type chicks will still protect their longterm interests and make sure they're locked into for the next 20 years by making sure you both have a baby together.

Two kids by two different wives isn't crazy at 28, but there's a problem when you aren't employed in the profession you trained for the last 13 years.

16. DudeNY12

Very true. Obviously, he has some money now, but I hope he has a solid financial plan for life after football which (sadly) appears to be here for him.

17. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

He will be fine, with life after football he was planning on going to Law School when he was at Baylor, but the chance at a pro football career was too great to pass up. He could go back and have a job at many law firms just on name alone, one of the other benefits of being a well known athlete.

18. ColiBreh1

RG3 just signed a 1-year deal today with the Baltimore Ravens:

19. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

About time good for him

20. DudeNY12

I didn't see that one coming, but good for him. He truly may need the money given his situation.

I bet Manziel will also find a home which would further support the obvious that Kaepernick is intentionally being blackballed.