Relationships forum isn't private...

Discussion in 'General Site Information - Guidelines' started by 11eleven11, Oct 19, 2011.

1. 11eleven11

11eleven11 New Member

I dunno, I feel like it should be private to non-members, but I can view it and read the threads there while logged out.

Maybe it's just me, but I think people are likely to be posting private stuff there & that it should be members only.

2. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

weeeee jolly old england

:p

3. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

Which particular thread or topic are you referring to exactly? No relationship issue or matter isn't exclusive to one person, unless the occurrence is the first of its kind.

4. blackbrah

blackbrah Well-Known Member

Possibly my thread.

5. 11eleven11

11eleven11 New Member

^Yours is one, yes(although if you're fine with it being visible, that's a non-issue)
    I'm not concerned about current topics, I'm thinking of potential topics I'd like to bring up for discussion and just relationship topics in general. There have been issues brought up in other threads that I'd like to discuss further that are specifically about current/past relationships. Also, when people are discussing a specific relationship, I'm thinking a non-public forum would be preferred.
    Tally ho chaps.

---

If I'm the only one thinking this way, it's fine, but I don't actually see any negatives to making that forum members-only vs the positives of allowing more frank discussion, so felt it was worth bringing up.

6. webmaster

webmaster Administrator Staff Member

I set it to "Registered Members Only"