Random Sports Talk

Discussion in 'Sports' started by goodlove, Nov 15, 2014.

1. goodlove

goodlove New Member

2. goodlove

goodlove New Member

is it time for p. manning to retire

3. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

He should have retired after last season.

I read about what he said today and I just shook my head. He really doesn't know when to call it quits.

It's a shame.

4. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

I missed it. What did he say? And I'm actually surprised that he's fallen off the way that he has, especially since Tom Brady is only a year or so younger and is still playing out of his mind.

5. Bookworm616

He said that he wants to play in 2016, even if it's not for the Broncos.

The dude is straight up nuts. LOL.

As for him vs. Brady, I don't pay much attention to Brady (I hate all things Patriots), but I don't believe he's had even close to the same amount of injuries that Peyton has had to deal with over the course of his career. That all seems to be coming back to haunt him as he ages.

6. Since1980

I'm not a Patriots fan either. But if you told me right now that a 38 year old QB would lead his team to another championship I wouldn't be surprised.

Manning's a lot like Brett Favre at this point. He's had a great career (although it probably could have been better) but his best days are behind him for sure. When it's time to retire, it's time to retire.

7. goodlove

goodlove New Member

exactly

8. goodlove

goodlove New Member

what happen to the falcons? started undefeated and now the wheels fell off.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2015
  9. goodlove

goodlove New Member

j. manzeil is benched one week after being named the starter. why? he was recorded drinking at a party.

10. Since1980

Exactly. That's exactly what I get for being a fan of any professional sports team based in Georgia. Disappointment is sure to follow. We may be 6-4 but we're a fraudulent 6-4.

11. goodlove

goodlove New Member

lol.

12. Bookworm616

He's had better protection, offensive line-wise, than Peyton. Or maybe he's just a God in looks AND health. :smt081

He spent 10 weeks in the off-season at rehab for his drinking. He's a troublemaker, and apparently a huge idiot.

13. goodlove

goodlove New Member

a huge idiot

14. rhgrl88

rhgrl88 Member

didnt manziel hit his girlfriend? get him out please ... :cry:

15. Since1980

I think it shows just how much difference the culture of a team can make. The Patriots have been pretty much a model organization over the past decade and a half and they take care of their players.

Meanwhile the Browns are a complete and total shitshow from the ground up and they will continue to be a shitshow for the foreseeable future. They're a lot like the Redskins that way...no matter what advantages they have, they will find a way to continually screw up time and again.

16. goodlove

goodlove New Member

respect to the golden state warriors

17. goodlove

goodlove New Member

18. goodlove

goodlove New Member

19. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

20. goodlove

goodlove New Member

He has a grave yard of coaches