Random Political comments...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bliss, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Haha @ the bolded. You're damn right. Best quote ever, lol.:p Argh, wanna hug you so bad right now!!

Of course he's embarrassing but this country was going to pot with the unfettered illegal aliens, the unemployment and homeless crisis, the NSA's power, along with the racial schism .. it was horrifying to me. It was supoosed to be hope and change and transparency. It was none of those. I'd rather a forthright dork than a suave liar.

2. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Yes Since. Im genuinely shocked and baffled.

3. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

Donald Trump makes me appreciate the professionalism and decorum for Sarah Palin.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  4. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

So baffled that you still support him......lol

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  5. Since1980

[​IMG]

6. Since1980

Hey, it's only been six months. Give him a chance!

He's not a "traditional" politician! He's not from Washington! He had the wool pulled over his eyes!

Let me know if I missed any excuses. There are so many of them these days I can't really keep up.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  7. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Ok....can you two menz give me a moment to process all this. I need some time -

[​IMG]

8. Since1980

What is there to process, exactly? The GOP is vehemently anti-LGBT. That is not a new development. Were you not paying attention during the last election? They haven't exactly tried to hide it.

9. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Sheeeit. Most people still trying to process this nigga getting elected.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  10. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

Because no one wants a president pence.

11. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

There's no greater joy than watching Trumpy betray fervent supporters like Caityn Jenner.

12. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

Once again I did not deflect the thread, "you" asked the question of how many more serial sexual abusers there could be out there, so I brought up the claims against Trump. And you know good and well that the 13 year old plaintiff was not the only one, there was another full grown woman claiming attempted rape, as well as multiple other sexual assault/harassment charges from multiple women. I never said I believed the 13 year old, in fact I said her claim had a lot of holes in it, the point I was making in that thread is that you continue to dodge the harassment, and sexual assault claims of multiple women against Trump, yet believe every woman against Cosby. The man who wrote the book on Obama, again, is a proven liar and convicted felon specializing in crimes of deceit, NOT a trustworthy source.

Lastly your Washington Post link did not specifically said he was speaking about the book IN GENERAL, it mentions the remarks specifically per below, he did not dispute those remarks initially.

"So this is clearly a secondhand quote, made in a private conversation and written some years after the fact. Trump called O’Donnell a disgruntled employee, but he initially did not dispute the remarks. “The stuff O’Donnell wrote about me is probably true,” he told Playboy in an interview published in May 1997."

13. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

The unemployment rate was cut in half under President Obama, and before you mention that the Labor Force Participation Rate fell at the same time, the LFPR has been dropping since 2001, and yet unemployment skyrocketed under Bush.

"Now that 2014 has gone on the books as the best year for employment growth in 15 years, the official figures show that the U.S. had 6,371,000 more people employed in December than it did when Obama took office in 2009. So during Obama’s first six years in office, the U.S. has added nearly five times more jobs than it did during the entire eight years under President George W. Bush. (Bush’s total was just under 1.3 million.)"

http://www.factcheck.org/2015/01/obamas-numbers-january-2015-update/

You and I have gone back and forth countess times on the illegal alien issue under Obama, but the fact remains,
    Obama Has Deported More People Than Any Other President
    http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/obamas-deportation-policy-numbers/story?id=41715661 Even if you dispute these numbers, to describe immigration under Obama as unfettered, is just plain wrong Bliss.

How you can blame the racial schism on Obama is just plain despicable, the man handled countless slights, attacks, and lies with nothing but grace and intelligence while ALWAYS calling for inclusion and harmony when it comes to matters of race.

We actually agree that the NSA went far overboard and oversight of that agency was not all it should have been under the Obama administration.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  14. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

"illegal aliens" blaming Obama for the racial division. These are things Trump supporters have said and believed.

Trump has been caught in SO many lies, even by his own twitter so it is a JOKE when she paints him out as honest.

Anyway as I have said and proved he CLEARLY has it out for Obama so he will be doing more things out of spite of Obama in the coming months and we will once again be met with Bliss defending it. lol.

15. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

I'm enjoying him trash the racist sessions in front of the public. I hope session quits. This civil asset forfeiture stealing people's stuff with no way to take it back. I'd rather a crooked non racist than sessions.

16. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Suave liar? There is absolutely nothing suave about him he lays it all out. He made it clear what kind of administration this was going to be you just assumed white people weren't going to feel the pain too. You assumed it would be all coal jobs and law and order for brown folks.

17. The Dark King

Unfortunately Jenner is rich so this doesn't effect him/her in anyway

18. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

She was referencing Obama being a suave liar. Hints why she prefers an forthright dork over a suave liar. She think Trump is the honest one. But as I has pointed out people catches him in his lies on the daily since most of them resides on his twitter page.

19. The Dark King

Ahhh I stand corrected.
    Calling him a dork is some bs
    It minimizes the evil

20. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

I saw someone make a interesting point. This seems like a ploy/strategy not just to distract from Russia & healthcare bill, but most importantly for the 2018 & 2020 elections. It's puts Democrats in a position where they having to openly support an identity politics that most folks DGAF about.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2017