Random Political comments...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bliss, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

Before Trump took office I was worried about the damage that his policies would do to the country, especially since he's backed by a party that will go out it's way to ignore the fact that the emperor is wearing no clothes. And I am still worried in some ways.

But honestly? Trump has shown himself to be absolutely incompetent on even the most basic things. If it doesn't involve tweeting, playing golf, or watching cable news he isn't interested. He's both too stupid to function outside the confines of reality TV and too lazy to even bother figuring out how he would ever be able to do it in the first place. It sucks for foreign policy because it's hard to look strong when the President can't stop tripping over his own dick but I'll be damned if this shit doesn't make me laugh.

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

I am beginning to believe the lizard people theory because no functioning brain can possibly believe that it wasn't about the investigation of 45. You re either lying or you're insane there's no other option.

3. The Dark King

It's sickening to some degree that so many people allowed their white supremacist delusions to steer their future and future of everyone. They allowed someone who is blatantly incompetent blatantly disinterested and most import blatantly corrupt take over. Don't they get they have to breathe air and drink water. How does that happen when we have a world war where everyone is capable of using nukes.
    Smh

4. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Man, its scary what leftist News is feeding you.
    Now l'm beginning to understand the hysteria.

Between the View's hen cackling, and Pelosi and Waters, and the naaaasty femi-nazis screaming in your ear..l see the madness the left-wing brown shirts have inflicted.

5. Since1980

Lol. Wait, so now Trump's own Twitter feed, press conferences, interviews, and speeches are suddenly "leftist news?"

[​IMG]

6. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Nope.. All his..:cool:
    His Tweet today..
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Although...
    THIS ONE IS NOT Trump...lol

[​IMG]

7. Since1980

So...you just proved my point.

Great job.

[​IMG]

8. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Nope.
    Notice the content of said Tweet.
    It contains an action, executed by the POTUS. He feels obligated to inform you given the lengths the Leftist news stoop to to keep you ill-informed : - )

9. The Dark King

Bliss come on stop it. He tweets his damn whims and inner "thoughts"
    Now you're plain lying or trolling. Pick one and be done with it but don't try to sell us the flaming bag of shit shot and call it chocolate.

10. Since1980

So to prove that you share a Trump tweet without a fifth-grade insult or a misspelled word? Setting the bar for competence kinda low, aren't we?

Yeah, shame on that mean ol' "leftist media" accurately covering what Trump says and does.

11. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Ypu know what the Left have become?
    Jan Brady.

[​IMG]

And the Right is Marcia.

[​IMG]

Marcia cant'even say "Hi" without Jan twisting it that Marcia wants to screw her boyfriend.
    [​IMG]

Pleeeassee
    [​IMG]

12. Since1980

Snap out of what? Paying attention what the President says and does? I mean, I know he's an embarrassment and he's getting harder and harder for you to constantly defend but you can totally stop carrying water for him whenever you want.

13. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Anonymous just posted a video saying that North Korea is gearing up for war. I take it with a grain of salt but still some crazy shit.

We beat the shit out of Sadaam when he had WMD's and a million man army. He was trying to hit Isreal while we were hitting him. The North would probably try to hit Japan and South Korea.

Saddam was crazy but not crazy enough to use wmd's.

If the North did get a nuke off they would get totally annihilated in return. I don't really want to think about all of them people dying, America would totally stomp them into the ground tho.

14. The Dark King

Not without a shit ton of casualties. I don't get why we have to risk it. This is not regular war as we know it. Nuclear radiation will kill life for generations. Nothing will grow and animal populations will die off.

15. Since1980

They don't call it MAD for nothing.

16. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I dont think America would drop the first nuke, we don't need to.

America and allied forces killed 2/3 rds of Hussiens million man army in six weeks without using wmd.

On another note Kim Jung il is a lot more rational than we give him credit for. I don't like the guy but it's the truth.

17. The Dark King

I'd love to believe that but we are in weird ass times where dictators have access to weapons that can eradicate cities.

18. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Still he may try to pull that nuke trigger.....idk

Would be a really bad move for him tho.

19. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

LOL. Trump in all likelihood is going to end up impeached, but he'll probably resign before the articles of impeachment and a formal indictment are issued.
    No, it won't happen tomorrow. Or next week. Or even before the end of the year. But have no doubt it's going to happen.
    There's no way Trump fired Comey because he was 'unfair' to HRC, or because of the complaints the Dems had about him.
    Donald fired Comey for only one reason, the investigation into Russia's interference with the 2016 presidential election and whether or not the Trump campaign was complicit.

If Trump was sincere about not wanting Comey to head the FBI because his actions were negatively affecting the morale of the FBI, he should have fired him Day 1.
    Not when Comey and the FBI are in the middle of investigating the Trump campaign.

This incident will be cited in the articles of impeachment as obstruction of justice by the WH.

Trump has an extremely bizarre, way too cozy relationship with Putin and Russia.
    Compare Trump's reaction to his meeting with our ALLY, Germany's Angela Merkel,
    [​IMG]

Then compare Trump's reaction to meeting with Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov and Russia ambassador Sergey Kislyak, identified by U.S. intelligence as one of Russia's top spies and spy recruiter. Considering the current media environment, you would think Trump would either have cancelled the meeting, our at least tried to appear more formal and stand offish,
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

On top of all this, Trump DENIED U.S. media access to this meeting and only allowed Russian media to be present.
    As far as I know, we've NEVER had a case where only foreign press were allowed to photograph an event at the WH, but no U.S. based media.

Donald Trump Jr. said 9 years ago that, “Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets.”
    In 2010, Trump SoHo is built by in partnership with Tevik Arif, a former Soviet official.

The real worry for Trump down the road isn't impeachment. It's treason.

All it takes is one whistle blower to come forward with credible evidence that Russian agents told Donald they were going to 'help' him beat HRC and Trump agreed to their assistance, this will be the biggest political scandal in modern U.S. history.

20. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

If Kim Jong Un uses nukes in a military exchange with the U.S., you better hug your Korean friends if you have any.
    Because that Korean friend might end up being one of the few left on the planet.