Random Political comments...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bliss, Mar 6, 2013.

1. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

2. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

3. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Jimmy Dore is a left-wing conspiracy theorist, and I believe he also disputed Syria gassing its own people during Obama's administration.

Even Assad and Putin made the bullshit excuse that a Syrian war jet bombed a terrorist gas factory which resulted in the deaths, and was not a Syrian gas attack.

Jimmy Dore for some reason doesn't understand that dictators don't act rationally according to Western standards, or that Al Qaeda and ISIS don't have air forces.

I don't know the solution, but the U.S. becoming isolationist isn't the answer.

4. ColiBreh1

Right-wingers think it's a False Flag too. Just look up the Twitter hashtag for #SyriaHoax

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  5. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

But they'll still vote Republican no matter what

6. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Agreed. Also... Now they're also throwing kudos to 45 for the Dept of Labor's unemployment rate. So, for the 70 or so months positive gains those were "phoney figures". Suddenly, as of 1/20/17 it's now legit. SMDH!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  7. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

[​IMG]

8. ColiBreh1

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  9. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Completely disagree. Russia actively opposes NATO and they are allies with Syria and Iran. Putin is an aggressive dictator and killer. Doing dirt with him tied into it is not like doing dirt with the leader of an allied country. Not even close.

10. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Is this all suddenly new to you, AB? Correct me if lm wrong, but how many privacy-lost threads did l post during the Obama era? Suddenly NOW because it's Trump, people are crying and bitching.
    Forget the NSA, the DMV, State and Federal agencies who sell our private info - Facebook have done this for years, and Google made a monster industry out of it.

Btw, Comcast is a full left wing Hillary Supporter and donater, company. No surprise they aren't fighting something that benefits their bottom line of they chose to go that route.

However, every major internet-connect company claims they aren't selling our info and won't be. So not sure what Cenk wants to "fight" at this point. He never bitched about it before..The horse left the barn years ago on this bs.

"The new law preserves a two-track regulatory system that treats internet service providers — the companies that connect you to the internet, which are overseen by the FCC — differently from web-based companies like Google and Facebook, which are regulated by the Federal Trade Commission.

The rules passed last year, by what was then a Democratic majority on the FCC, would have required ISPs to ask you explicitly to "opt in" to letting them share personal information. On web-based ad networks, data sharing is usually turned on by default and you have to dig through menus and settings to opt out of it.

ISPs argued that the Obama-era regulations would have put them at a disadvantage — and the White House agreed.

"The rule departs from the technology-neutral framework for online privacy administered by the Federal Trade Commission," the White House said. "This results in rules that apply very different regulatory regimes based on the identity of the online actor."
    Broadband providers, meanwhile, said consumers had no reason to worry.

"We do not sell our broadband customers' individual web browsing history," Comcast said in a statement last week. "We did not do it before the FCC's rules were adopted, and we have no plans to do so."

(NBC News is a division of NBCUniversal, which is owned by Comcast Corp., the nation's largest cable provider.)

Similarly, Verizon said in a statement: "Verizon does not sell the personal web browsing history of our customers. We don't do it and that's the bottom line."

11. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

The Prime Minister of Sweden has vowed his country will 'never go back' to recent levels of mass immigration after it emerged the terrorist who killed four people in a truck attack was a failed asylum seeker.

Stefan Löfven pledged to change his country's liberal attitude, insisting the massive influx allowed during the 2015 migrant crisis would never happen again.

"Everyone who has been denied a permit should return home.

'This makes me feel enormously frustrated. If you have been denied a visa you are supposed to leave the country.'..

Akilov has allegedly confessed to the attack and told investigators he was 'pleased with what he had done' and had 'accomplished what he set out to do', it was claimed.

Police sources said a bomb, found in the truck but which failed to detonate, contained gas canisters, chemicals and nails.

12. MightyLighty

MightyLighty Well-Known Member

^Xenophobic

13. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

^????? ???????

14. MightyLighty

MightyLighty Well-Known Member

^Ad hominems don't refute the argument.

15. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

What a time to be alive. Mr. Bill "beat my wife in front of my child" O'reilly is being sued for sexual harassment . Sounds like he might not have a show. Also, Brannon is being pushed out. The new generation is pushing these old farts out.

16. ColiBreh1

17. ColiBreh1

18. ColiBreh1

19. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Hysterical!!!!

Making fun of his own supporters who are even dumber than he is.....lmao!!

20. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

I can no longer call myself a feminist. I can, however, call myself an "equalist."

I believe that women should be able to do anything they want and be paid the same as a man should.

But, feminism, as it's practiced now, is not something I want to be associated with.