Random Political comments...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bliss, Mar 6, 2013.

1. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

2. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

There shouldn't be a great deal of coverage about this. This is what's supposed to happen when cops kill the innocent.

But, had the police department dropped the ball or had he gotten off, then there should've been an uproar.

But, let's not kid ourselves. Had that child been black and the officer white, he'd have gotten off and been back on the streets. All he would have had to say was he feared for his life.

That one sentence is the National L.E.O. get out of jail free card. And, it rarely expires.

3. ColiBreh1

4. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Yeah well they did pull that LEO card, TYVM!

It didn't work because the third cop WHO DIDN'T fire and whose bodycam caught the shooting said he didn't fear for his life.

The unarmed driver had his hands OUTSIDE the window but the two cops decided to shoot EIGHTEEN TIMES into his vehicle anyway.

Don't tell me that had that been a SIX YEAR OLD NON-VERBAL AUTISTIC child who was shot multiple times in the head and chest was a black child they would have walked!
    In fact before a trial EVER went down, ANERICA would have burned, and you KNOW IT!
    This wasn't one bullet those cops shot into a stopped vehicle with surrender..it was 18! And he had a personal vendetta towards the driver because he knew him.

Furthernore he was convicted of a lesser charge and not what he should have gotten.

"Jurors found Derrick Stafford guilty of manslaughter and attempted manslaughter charges, multiple news outlets reported. He had faced charges of second-degree murder and attempted second-degree murder in the case.multiple news outlets reported. He had faced charges of second-degree murder and attempted second-degree murder in the case."

This was a SIX YEAR OLD child! Don't dare bring in your racist politics as a reason these cops were convicted. Any unarmed six year old sitting in his seatbelt getting 18 bullets fly his way would garner a guilty verdict - No exceptions!

5. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Try again Bliss. Seriously what America are you living In?

http://www.policestateusa.com/2014/aiyana-stanley-jones-raid/

6. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Bull, TDK. That was a planned Raid on a house where her grandmother admitted she reached to grab his gun to stop him pointing it at her, and it went off striking the innocent sleeping girl with a single bullet.
    Its horrible, tragic but how is that the same as surrendering but deliberately firing 18 bullets into a car anyway?

They even had TWO deadlocked trials for the case you with an appeal for a third, so it's not over.

These are completely different circumstances and cases - the autistic case was of excessive deadly force.
    Once you start grabbing swat cop's guns and it goes off, it's hard to get a unanimous jury to convict.

7. ColiBreh1

[​IMG]

8. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

What? State your case.

9. MightyLighty

MightyLighty Well-Known Member

Try again Bliss, try again...
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Tamir_Rice

10. MightyLighty

Try again Bliss, try again....
    http://thefreethoughtproject.com/breaking-cop-guilty-jumped-hood-car-murdered-unarmed-couple/

11. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Not going to play the alternative facts game with you. If your reality dictates that nonsense so be it

12. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

13. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Again...Conplete different circumstances - from the 911 call to the single bullet. Seriously, we all KNOW the Tamir case...completely different scenario, age, weapons, starter gun..wth does it have to do with Firing 18 bullets into a stationary car with the driver's hands surrendered? I'll wait!.

14. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

I usually don't engage with you because it's a waste of time. Neither facts nor context mean anything to you. I figured you would pick up on that by now. But, whatever ...

Anyway, explain to me how anything I said was racist. Give me a logical and factual explanation of why what I said was racist. If you can't do it, it says more about you than it ever could about my motivations. So go ahead, take your shot. I'm in that kind of mood today.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2017
  15. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

45 signs order that rolls back a number of Obama-era protections for women in the workplace

The US President last week revoked the 2014 Fair Pay and Safe Workplaces order, which President Barack Obama put in place to ensure companies given federal contracts complied with a raft of labour and civil rights laws.

These included two rules that helped protect female employees: wage transparency and a ban on forced arbitration clauses for sexual harassment, known as “cover-up clauses” by critics.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...es-barack-obama-women-workplace-a7665946.html

16. MightyLighty

Did you NOT read the article? Jumping on the hood of a car and firing MORE that a 100 rounds is NOT a problem? You sound sick...

17. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

18. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

For Bliss....3:40 to 4:15.

This is the reality many of us recognized about Trump from the beginning, yet many of his core supporters are pretending Trump has become something different in his 70s that he's never been his entire life.

Trump has NEVER looked out for the interests of someone else above his own. Even most congressman who are former lawyers at least had a financial and ethical responsibility to represent the best interest of their clients.

That's never been Trump's M.O..

19. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Suspected gas attack in Syria reportedly kills dozens

http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/04/middleeast/idlib-syria-attack/

Assad is back to putting the international community to the test. I'm sure Putin has told him 45 doesn't mind. If this is allowed he will feel comfortable using poison gas on a large scale potentially killing hundreds of thousands in minutes.

20. ColiBreh1

Last edited: Apr 7, 2017