Random/one-off celebrity WW/BM IR Couple pics

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Bliss, Jan 9, 2012.

1. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Lil Wayne’s missus is quite a handful!

2. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

US Olympic hopeful Hannah Cunliffe and her man
    [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Photo: Taylor Frick Instagram

4. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Adrienne Bailon & her husband christian music singer Israel Houghton:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  5. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

I thought he was a indigenous or mestizo. Or am I thinking of someone else she was with.

6. darkcurry

MAGIC's Terrance Ross and his PAWG wife Matijana Ross in Turks & Caicos during the all-star break

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. ColiBreh1

The first time I looked up who Adrienne Bailon's Husband is a couple years ago, I saw a red carpet interview of them at some black award show or event. Dude is Afrircan-American based on the context of his answers to the questions.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  8. glt1980

9. Tsharp99

Tsharp99 Active Member

10. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

I mean....damn.

[​IMG]

Now I realize the celebrity BM/WW selections are slim pickings at this moment but at least with these two they are both semi-famous for their own accomplishments, unlike Mahomes and his gal who (not hating) appears to only be famous because she is dating Mahomes.

Also one day I need to figure out why is it that white female celebrities in sports, sports broadcasting and music are much more likely to date black me than white actresses. Black males don't own or run any of these entertainment or sports industries but maybe the fact that the profile of black men are far higher in sports and music than as actors in the TV/Movie industry has something to do with it.

Oh, shout out to black football players who don't give a shit about being criticized from their own for getting with white girls.

11. glt1980

I think in sports and sports broadcasting and music proximity has something to do with it. Think about it lets just look at the two above. They are both athletes they are most likely going to be spending a lot of their time at the athletic facilities at LSU, the weight rooms, the therapy rooms, the leisure areas. Then I am sure that the athletes at these schools especially when they are part of big time programs are given the best dorm rooms are campus so they would be around each other all the time. Nature takes over there is a reason that condoms are in high supply in the Olympic village at the games. A lot of the female Sports broadcasters were athletes themselves when they were in school and if you think about it in the case of female athletes they tend to want to date another athlete. With this in mind how many non white women are active in the area of sports or sports broadcasting. Most women's sports are dominated in terms of numbers by white women the exception being basketball.

Same with sports broadcasting they are around the athletes all the time those that cover football and basketball the majority of the men they see are black men.

12. darkcurry

Now that you really think about it. That is kind of true. Black men and White women are dominating a lot of the sports. Not just in terms of competition, but fame as well. So that has something to do with it as well.

13. ColiBreh1

I think this even applies to High School athletes, not just college & pro. I grew up in a racially-diverse suburb. So I noticed the same trend when I was a teen.

14. darkcurry

Love Island’s Rebecca Gormley and Biggs Chris

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

15. SilverSmith

Actor Robbie Jones and his wife Sandi Tucker

[​IMG]

16. glt1980

Model Noel Berry and mystery man
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

17. darkcurry

She's very pretty. But what in the world is going in with her right eye in that last pic!

18. Tsharp99

Tsharp99 Active Member

He's in the first 2 seasons of "Bosch" on Amazon, one of the best and most underrated shows on TV.

19. SilverSmith

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

20. darkcurry

Jamal Murray's Girlfriend Kentucky Vollye Ball Player Harper Hempel
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

He's trending on twitter. I clicked it to see why thinking he might of been another basketball player that had the corona, but it turns out he was hack and someone released a video of him and his girlfriend. I saw the video while strolling down because I didn't know what everybody was talking about and was like DAMN!

Of course I'm not going to post it because they did ask people to delete it.