Random/one-off celebrity WW/BM IR Couple pics

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Bliss, Jan 9, 2012.

1. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

What do you expect...she's dating the Human Torch

2. RicardoCooper

Damn, man...pretty soon no black man of means will choose a sista. Tough break

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  3. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

Just the opposite. Too many black American male celebs are too chickenshit or too indoctrinated in My Black Queen Culture to step out with a white woman these days.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  4. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Yep. A lot of black male celebs are scared of the backlash if they date a WW or (any non-bw).

So a lot of them just go for lightskin/biracial/racially ambiguous/exotical black instagram model looking chicks.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2018
  5. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Since when did Black people really, REALLY care about the race of someone else's significant other??

I don't recall ever reading about Quincy Jones, Red Foxx, Sammy Davis Jr., Sidney Poitier, Harry Belafonte, etc., among other Black male celebs, catching hell, being blackballed and having their careers ruined (by activist BW) for dating and marrying non-BW.

I mean, what BW did Prince ever date??

I really do believe the phenomenon of social media gives louder voices to people who are really in the minority of public opinion.

6. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

The media doesn't give them a voice but social media provides a large bullhorn.

7. ryanpaulstewart

ryanpaulstewart Well-Known Member

African American men are so powerful they let chicks they aren't fucking dictate who they fuck. Such a pity! White men do what they want; white women do what they want; black women do what they want--Black men? ...look online to find out what they can and can't do.

Black men are institutionalized from within.

8. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

It goes much deeper than that. You think Jessica wouldn't be on Michael's side or their side? Remember these are black feminist that are upset by this. I don't trust some of these political feminist is all I'm saying. Systemic racism is supported on both sides of these parties in their own way. If you are a liberal and a fan of Jessica's then okay I understand and we could just agree to disagree. I'm not into politics I find it to be a game that we don't win. We are at a impasse with this I'll leave it at that I don't want to hijack this thread.

9. darkcurry

There are some brothas online calling them on their double standard bullshit though so we do have some brothas that are like us. Not going down without a fight.

10. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

No one(especially black women) ever dared protest the women that boxing champion Jack Johnson was with.

Charlie Parker was married to three black women before his common-law marriage to Chan Richardson.

Back then, black men were not hindered from doing what they wanted. When they grew up and left home, their lives were their own. Of course, there's the challenges that lay before them in that brave new world. These challenges serve as teaching tools for survival and to strengthen their resolve either in business and in love.

I think that like the heroes in mythology, black men have to go on their own hero's journey to discover who they are and what their purpose and potential is in order to be truly happy. The journey will be difficult and frightening. There will always be temptations and enemies coming from within and from without.

Like Djimon Hounsou's last line in the classic film Gladiator says, "Now we are free. And I will see you again. But not yet. Not yet."

11. darkcurry

False alarm it's all in our heads. lol. Saw some bw online saying they don't see those comments even though they are right there in front of our face, one of the main things I have seen was talking about how they been knew he didn't date black women. But it's all in our heads and black women having a problem with it is something black men made up. lol.

12. RicardoCooper

Sistas stay gaslighting even though it's on the internet for all to see, smh

Peeps on this board annoyed that sistas get brought up all the time, but if they weren't engaged in such constant fuckery there would be nothing to talk about

13. ColiBreh1

Yo, I was watching some of Tommy Sotomayor's livestream about this outrage over MBJ & his girlfriend. That was actually a good show. Y'all was not lying when y'all said BW regularly call into his show.

14. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

1. Can I honestly say "She's a better person and better Christian than I am and will undoubtedly get into Heaven easier than myself or any of my previous partners"
    2. Is she sincerely willing to suffer and sacrifice SELFLESSLY for my success?
    3. Does she have a 720 middle FICO score?
    4. Does she have a clean STD paper trail?
    5. Can she cook even better than I can?
    6. Does she have any children or wards she's assumed responsibility for and how many if so (not necessarily a negative against her character)?

If she passes my five point test (five out of six points at least ). . . then to hell with any Black woman outside my relations who whispers a word against us because half those hoes wouldn't pass a single point of this aforementioned test.

While I'm slapping into those ripe, round, Spanish brown cheeks and smiling down at her tapered 23 inch waist which so effortlessly fills out to her golden goddess 37 inch hips I wouldn't give a care in the world about some hate-filled, herpes- having hoes with bad credit and three non-marital children from various sperm donors :)

Last edited: Jan 4, 2018
  15. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Is she sincerely willing to suffer and sacrifice SELFLESSLY for my success?

LOL. Good luck finding that anywhere.
    Don't confuse slave with a partner/lover.

16. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

To his haters...
    [​IMG]

To her haters...
    [​IMG]

From them both...
    [​IMG]

Game, set, match.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

Well its a five point test you see lol. So as long as she passes five out of the aforementioned six points we can see what's what :)

18. ColiBreh1

Another video clip of them:

19. darkcurry

That's right MBJ, fuck the haters. She fine as hell too, if they want to see him with
    beautiful black women so bad tell them to go watch Creed or his upcoming movie Fahrenheit 451. But warning Creed has a lightskinned female in it. lol.

20. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Kobe and Vanessa in L.A. on Jan 4, 2018.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2018