Random/one-off celebrity WW/BM IR Couple pics

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Bliss, Jan 9, 2012.

1. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

I don't know what I like more, the eyes, the legs, the hair...

2. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

"Renee Graziano from MOB WIVES is dating Samuel Mack. Samuel used to play in the NBA – he last played for the Miami Heat in 2001."

[​IMG]
    She and he favor Khloe and Lamar here. ^ :rolleyes:

[​IMG]

3. blackbull1970

blackbull1970 Well-Known Member

Might not be a smart move dating a ex-wife of a NY Mob Boss.

He could be sleeping with the fishes soon..........

4. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

That's exactly what I was thinking. Although didn't he fall out of favor for ratting and going into Witness Protection?

5. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

What the!? She dated a black guy? :rolleyes:

6. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

I think a few of those Mob daughters date BM.Sammy the Bulls daughter has a Black boyfriend and her kids father is black.

[​IMG]

7. jxsilicon9

jxsilicon9 Active Member

Those Italian women do not age well.

8. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

Damn I can almost feel the intensity from here! That's one passionate kiss. Love it.

9. K

K Well-Known Member

Maybe because they've had a lot of work done (and it wasn't done well). I'm guessing smoking, drinking too....maybe some other use?

Certainly not the case for all Italian women. Thank you very much.

10. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I've met a few Italian women in the past. One was me 7 th grade homeroom teacher(she was married to a black man). A substitute teacher who sometimes assisted in the school infirmary(she had beautiful hands and a beautiful face. I went to school with her daughter). And a woman who worked at a corporation I worked at as an armed security guard. She was petite and looked better than actress Susan Lucci. He husband worked at the same corporation. He was a big guy who seemed like a fun guy to be around. As Elton John sang in the song Wrap Her Up, "She may be foreign. Those legs eleven. Italian girls take me to Heaven."

11. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Some Italian women do age well like Sophia Loren and others. The ones with the nice booty and chest are as lovely as a Italian meal. In spite of the movie Jungle Fever the brothers who date Italian women did not have much drama.

12. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

If that brother is cool with his Italian girlfriend's family, it's all good. That is, of course, the same with others.

13. Soulthinker

14. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

My late older brother once dated an Italian girl. She was pretty and friendly. A little flaky. I remember her coming over to our house. I wanted to watch television, but they were in the living room making out. I couldn't even come downstairs without him screaming at me to go back upstairs to my room.

15. Soulthinker

I wonder the Italian who rebel against their parents by dating brothers?

16. Soulthinker

Wow G. And he never hook you up with one when you became a teen.

17. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Nope. And I was in the 7th grade at the time. Where all my troubles began.

18. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I remember sharing a taxi van with an ir couple one night. The guy was black and the woman was Italian. I suggested that the couple be dropped off first. We stopped at a small motel. During the drive to the motel, I happen to see through the rearview mirror, the woman's hand on the black man's crotch. He remained quiet and relaxed all during the ride. No doubt in my mind that the two were going to have a long night of sex that night. I was aware of a lot of white girls who dated black guys out of curiosity and rebellion. But, the time was the mid-80's and the place was New Jersey.

I knew a few white women who were either curious because of the skin contrasts and wondering about the sex.

Rebellion was the result of living with controlling fathers.

One woman told me that when she was in high school, she would only date a black guy if he was popular. In other words, these guys were star athletes or guys who were the smartest in school.

A lot of them back in the days had that sentiment when it came to dating black guys. A black guy with status of some sort always had a way in. I guess it is that way to this day, also.

I worked with an Italian girl at a historical theme park. A black guy who was working at another area tried to chat her up. Her fiance heard about it and was intentional on making sure that the black guy got the message to stay away from her with the help of his brothers. She intervened and told the guy not to talk to her anymore.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2016
  19. derekj4u

derekj4u Member

Martellus is a cool brotha and is very intelligent with a lot of diverse interests, not just sexy white women. He's not just flashing the bling and showing up, he's actually a man any women would be interested in. He'll probably be a productive member of society even after he's done playing ball.

20. Soulthinker

Homeboy has got it made.