Random Conversation 2.0

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Bookworm616, Oct 7, 2011.

1. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

I miss that dude.

2. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I'm sure someone here hangs out on broad street.

3. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

The Queen is not happy.

4. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

@Beasty
    Thanks for the Florida overview.
    So our base used to be an island south of Naples. I have visited Miami, Orlando, the Keys, Ft Lauderdale, Naples, the Everglades. Can’t remember if I have been to Tampa. Maybe next time I’ll try to spend more time in the cities, but for now we haven’t planned any “next time”. Florida is beautiful, gotta love it.

5. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Nice!!

I haven't even been to Naples or toured the Everglades yet! Looking forward too it tho. There is still plenty of Florida for me to explore too. It's just that the places I know never get old, so I'm not in a hurry.

Naples is south gulf coast, must be a nice place. The gulf is great for swimming.

Tampa is cool if you want to visit a less touristy place on the gulf. Its more compact and less spread out than Orlando. Its like a day to day medium-fast city that knows how to have fun. Busch Gardens is there too.

6. Madeleine

Btw, there are many Germans in Naples, in case you want to practise:)
    Are you at the Gulf coast or Atlantic coast?
    Are you a native Floridian?

Last edited: Jun 12, 2018
  7. Madeleine

I’m guessing I know what that means:)

8. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Cool tip about Naples. I'm on the Atlantic side of Florida, originally from NorthCarolina. I still love the western Carolina mountains. I'll eventually get some summer property up that way if I stay in the states.

9. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Lol. That's what we called him, he was from Philly.

10. Madeleine

Are you still considering to leave the states?

11. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Yeah. I love Florida, just keeping my options open. Not sure staying here will be smart in the long run if hurricanes keep getting worse.

12. Madeleine

Yeah, those hurricanes are an issue. I actually meant are you still thinking of leaving the United States? You still want to move to another country?

13. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Yeah. There aren't many states here worth living in anymore.

14. Madeleine

I live in a very, very beautiful area of Switzerland now by one of the big lakes. At first I thought this was going to be very rural, purely Swiss. Turns out there are actually a lot of foreigners like Americans, British, South Africans, Indians and they are all working for a Swiss Aircraft company. Most of them came thinking they’d be here for a few years but it’s like none of them want to leave anymore. I don’t know what exactly you do but guess something science or technology related? Interested?:)

15. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Yes and Hell yes. Lol. If I move out of FL, It won't be for a couple of years but I'll get more info from you soon. Don't forget about me, Lol. You're my soon to be German teacher.

16. Madeleine

Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
  17. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Hope you get that job in that canton over there.

18. Madeleine

Never browsed the personal ads section before. Very entertaining.

19. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

LOL - a lot of cuckoldry hidden in there.

20. Madeleine

This is my favourite “are you very dark, muscular, well- endowed, std and drug free”... and her screen name is “hot wife”.