Random Conversation 2.0

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Bookworm616, Oct 7, 2011.

1. z

z Well-Known Member

Sick of this Meghan broad and her wedding hoopla, can't get online with out her pic being plastered all over the net. Literally they shoving her in our throat, so sick of her. I hope she trips and fall on her wedding dress

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  2. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

She's using the wedding to make some feminist statement. Apparently walking a woman down the aisle to give her away is viewed by femnists as symbolic to oppression.

3. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

Is she refusing to be walked down the aisle by her father?

4. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

From what I read she was refusing to be walked by anyone. She planned to walk herself to show her independence lol.

5. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Dear Lord
    Eye roll
    So this is the one spot where tradition be damned?
    So happy this circus is over

6. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

"Feminist" and "independent" while marrying into fame, wealth and status

:rolleyes:

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  7. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Facts

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  8. z

z Well-Known Member

Yep so glad this circus is over!

9. Madeleine

From what I heard yesterday they had planned fo her dad to walk her down the aisle. However the dad had a heart attack last week and was no longer able to. So she walked alone except for the last few metres when Prince Charles walked with her.
    I think during times when brides were underage and marriages arranged by the father and groom and the girl didn’t have a say in who she was going to marry walking the girl down the aisle and handing her over to her husband was nothing but exchange of property so I can understand where feminists come from with this one.
    I guess in our countries in this day and age most women marry from their own free will and can choose to have their father walk them down or not without it symbolising their enslavement to patriarchy.

Last edited: May 20, 2018
  10. Madeleine

I have the impression she and Harry actually love each other. It’s not her fault what the Sistas interpret into and out of her, so why don’t we just leave her alone.

11. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

My impression too. I wish them luck. <3

12. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

The thing about feminists is that it won't stop there it will be something else next week......lol. They have no end game. For them, next week is just time to find a new pot to stir.

At a safe distance, they are just entertainment like the rest of the lost souls that have their minds trapped in a maze creating problems and stories for media to write about.

13. z

z Well-Known Member

Big deal, they love each other, whoop-de-doo, what does she wants for loving her husband, a trophy?? a purple heart?
    I could careless about her relationship, I just wanna her off my friggin' TV, news paper and interenet. There's more pressing issue in the world than a light skin chick marryin' into English royal family. Give me a break

14. Madeleine

Ok no problem. You can also take offence and get all worked up over complete non-issues if you like to.

15. Reverie

Well, what are you all having for dinner tonight?

16. z

z Well-Known Member

I am feasting on English muffin, chips and English tea to celebrate the Royal wedding

17. Reverie

Ok, you should be making yourself a dirty burger to really get in the mood...

18. z

z Well-Known Member

My fav, lol

Attached Files:

19. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

I'm glad to see some threads have not disappeared. But, some faces have disappeared, as usual.

20. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

I thought we had a thread on missing wwbm members but I can't find it soooo....

Does anyone talk to petty?? I worry about that muscle head and this site could use his ridiculous sense of humor back! I haven't talked to him in years and I don't think I've seen posts from him in about that same amount of time :( Just wondering if anyone knows if he's ok.