Random Conversation 2.0

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Bookworm616, Oct 7, 2011.

1. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

@samson1701

Oh no!

But you have writing talent! Hope you are doing something with it.:)

2. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

Thank you. But, it's just a couple of paragraphs. If something happens, I just describe what I see. And, outside of my journalism classes back in school, I've not really been serious about it. I enjoy creating songs much more. However, over the last couple of years, I've had an idea for a story. Not sure what, if anything, I'll ever do with it. Having an idea is one thing. But, actually crafting a good story is something else entirely.

But, thanks for the compliment. Oh, FYI, my girl is going to bake me an actual pumpkin pie this week. So, I'm good. ...lol

3. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Test drove that Tesla 3 might be an early Xmas gift to myself

4. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

Nah, fam. Hold on to your coins until the new Tesla Roadster comes out. 0 - 60 in under 2 seconds. ...lol

5. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Lol I'm knocking at 40's door. I just want something I like at this point don't need to go too fast. Its either the 3 or the x. Ive been disciplined for 3 years papa deserves a treat

6. z

z Moderator

Charlie Rose yesterday
    Matt Lauren today
    Who is gonna be fired tomorrow because sexual misconduct, the Pope, Dali lama? lol
    This shit is wild

I bet Bill Cosby is dancing of joy somewhere on a top of mountain

What amazes me is that politician sexually harass women, be very inappropriate to their subordinates or even date a teenager and they get to keep their cushy job.... But journalist misbehave and lose their job without a blink of an eye, way to be even handed Amerikka..... Hypocrisy at its finest , I tell ya

7. Madeleine

Snow, snow and snow. Hope the car is in the mood to start tomorrow.

8. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Too bad I don't meet strange women off the internet, I'm in the relative area of a couple of members here LMAO

9. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

You don't?

10. Madeleine

Is that true? The part about not meeting women off the internet...or was that an invitation for them to beg you for a meeting;)

11. RicardoCooper

Not anymore. In a nice relationship now

12. RicardoCooper

Yes it's true and no, just random conversation :D

13. Madeleine

Ah ok, so the relationship is the reason, not the potential danger?

14. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

Congratulations.