Random Conversation 2.0

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Bookworm616, Oct 7, 2011.

1. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

Really? How do we know now?

2. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Because in the other thread @Tamstrong ran down a list of his other aliases on here "Cherryboy" for one

3. Madeleine

Yeah, but does that prove anything? If a woman wants to sneak in she can make a cherryboy I'D, how would we.know? For goodness sake, cherryboy? Would you call yourself that? Sounds gay/feminine as anything.

4. RicardoCooper

I wouldn't but that means nothing

5. Madeleine

I don't know, if this is a guy he has a really girly aura around him. When I joined this forum and posted a pic he/she said sth that sounded like jealous female, it really pissed me off. I didn't know then that ML was already controversial. Anyway, doesn't matter. He/she is gone now.

6. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

Not that it matters at all, but it's original profile was Cherryboy which the members negative repped into restriction pretty quickly.

All that really matters is that it was a troll, and the troll has been banned. Who knows if it was male or female, and what does it really matter? When it comes to trolls, gender is immaterial.

7. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

A fruitcup old white dude, I been called it. Where's the link to the thread?

8. Madeleine

Well, we can make an.international driver's license in Germany. It must be possible in other countries, too, else what would be the point...
    One German specialty is tiny tiny parking lots. I think the slots they draw on the street for one car is what they agreed on in the 50s when we were all driving beetles. Nowadays people drive bigger cars but the parking slots are still so small you can't even open your doors freely. Big people would have difficulty to enter their car. But we are master parkers;)

9. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I'm good with that. I don't care for bigger cars anyway. I'm most likely going to rent a Porsche 911, bmw m3, or Audi r8. Big cars carry too much weight. Weight slows you down.

10. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Great job T. Seems some female just "want" to be members but,don't contribute to the MB's.

11. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

lol

12. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Kicked the caffeine habit and I feel great! Back in balance!

13. Madeleine

Well done! How much coffee were you drinking before?

14. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

I'm proud of this ability just from being a New Yorker.

15. Madeleine

Oh, I totally believe you!

16. RicardoCooper

Wow good for you. I'd sleep the day away if not for my caffeine

17. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

On the average 2 or 3, 24 oz cups a day. If I only drank one I would usually drink mountain dew later, when I usually only drink water or tea. It got to the point where I felt like I wanted to lay in the bed until I finished that first cup. Its not good when you can't miss a day. I keep myself healthy so I figured it had to be the caffeine finally taking a toll.

Haven't had a cup in two months. When I start back drinking it again, I'll make sure not to have it everyday. That's when it starts working against you.

It's probably the caffeine that's making you feel that way. That's a withdrawal symptom.

18. Madeleine

Googling 24oz...damn, that's more than 700 ml! I hope it was this watery American coffee, then it's not so bad;);). I drink a cup in the morning and one in the afternoon (although the afternoon one is a shot of Espresso most of the time). I've also wondered if I'm addicted already, maybe I should test it.:eek:

19. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

Fam, I'm just discovering the wonders of coffee after years of not really messing with it too much. Litterly just started drinking it regularly about 2 weeks ago. I'll be 50 next year and I fing it helps dispel that middle-aged brain fog.

I'm a light weight, though. Teaspoon of Folgers instant in almond milk and way too much brown sugar is plenty for me. Got me running around this bish like a squirrel on wheels.

20. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Next time you're in Florida, try the Cuban coffee. At this one Cuban restaurant the server actually insisted that I get it with milk. I had to look him in the eye and tell him 3 times, "no leche" He thought it was too strong for anyone to be drinking it that way.
    I had to let him know that I knew what I was doing.
    It will have you lit up like a Christmas tree. Get ready for it.

I only have it occasionally. No one drinks that every day.

Its really good at times. Go ahead and get you a coffee maker. Brewed coffee tastes much better.