Random Conversation 2.0

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Bookworm616, Oct 7, 2011.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

So fuck these student loans

Attached Files:

2. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

The power returned to us Tuesday evening. The neighborhood was elated. It felt really good to sleep in an air conditioned home after two days without power. When I returned to work, all the meat, produce, dairy and frozen food shelves and containers were cleared out and the place stunk. And because the place ran on generators, there wasn't enough power to run the other machines or the air conditioner. It was like working in a steam room. I had heard that power had returned and all is normal. The company is going to give all the employees disaster pay. That was good news.

3. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Great to hear your power is on.

4. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

On the job, everyone was doing the OTH(overtime hustle). I had just completed working over 55 hours this week. Combine that with last week's schedule, the company is allowing me to have a total of over 95 hours in next week's check. I hope it'll be worth it.

5. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Hopefully, there won't be another hurricane during this time.

6. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Good on Kendrick Lamar for keeping hip hop alive. The rest of the relatively new guys don't come close.